Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Tsk, tsk - sacrificing your principles in favour of the almighty dollar! Are you an investor in Haliburton, too? ;)

Never!

Actually I am contradictory.

I own 5 shares in Petro Canada a company I'd like to see nationalized. lol

And 10 shares in Nexen Inc which deals with production in Alberta oil sands.

Think of it as denouncing them but at the same time I'm Robin Hood, stealing from them. ;)

hehe yeah and I could have had my 2nd goal but I missed a very good chance. The goalie dove and knocked a low shot just outside the post.

My goal was on a corner, I headed it in.

Wow I've lost 5 pounds in 5 days. Never thought being basically a vegan (except for milk with cereal in the morning) along with working out = massive weight loss. cool!

Although I did spend 30 minutes on the rowing machine yesterday burning off 1,000 calories, that might have done it as well.

I heard it's unhealthy to lose or gain more than 1-2 pounds a week.

it depends on the circumstances.

I,ve heard more about losing/gaining 10% of body weight.

doubt he's heard of it since it was on a canadian tv network and most likely a canadian tv show, fyi.

Yeah, it was. One of the actresses is a graduate of the my school.

well I'm doing it right this time around. Like I can go to fast food places. Q'doba, Panera Bread Co. all have vegetarian options. Last time I ate instant noodles and starved lol.

Buying a lot of stir fry stuff.

Sucks to be you, hehe.

It was weird I just woke up on Thursday of last week not wanting to eat meat. So I'm not going to turn into a PETA person or anything, I just got sick and tired of meat lol. Plus it was weird everyone on tv talking about bbq's and such on memorial day. I was like I'm going to stir fry indian food and have a bocca burger with a salad. lol

Plus I'm tired of being fat, or chubby (not really fat).

I'm going to see if I can do this for a month.

Have you tried any of that fake meat tofu dog stuff? I always have to put it out on the shelf at work and some of it doesn't look too bad. I'm thinking if I like that then I can all out declare Edge which I've been thinking of doing for a while.

If your only doing cardio then your probably losing muscle mass as well as fat cause 5 pounds in a week it too much. Vegins rarely get enough protien to maintain or grow muscle.

If your only doing cardio then your probably losing muscle mass as well as fat cause 5 pounds in a week it too much. Vegins rarely get enough protien to maintain or grow muscle.

well lets see I was 235 in September of '06 (according to bmi I was then slightly over weight)

Last week I was 265. I was pathetic.

Now I'm under 260.

Just got back from the gym burned off 700 calories.

And saying vegans don't build muscle is false. I worked with this one kid my age who was working on his PHD for medicine and he was a vegan and he was ripped. So that theory is bumpkus.