Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

You got drunk, didn't you?

nono - I told you, I can't stand the taste of alcohol. I never drink.

No, I don't want it in any form, it just tastes disgusting. I'm a soft-drink addict.

I'm incredibly exhausted. I normally go t obed early - at like 10, but I've put together a streak where I go to bed at atleast midnight, twice I was up until after 2. Also, I've been out every day of that span. And played baskatball twice today on 5 hours of sleep. I'm tired.

I'm incredibly exhausted. I normally go t obed early - at like 10, but I've put together a streak where I go to bed at atleast midnight, twice I was up until after 2. Also, I've been out every day of that span. And played baskatball twice today on 5 hours of sleep. I'm tired.

Weak. There have been many days where I've taught, played disc golf, and then worked on lesson plans/grading on that much sleep. Back when I was subbing long term, I got 5 hours of sleep 5 nights a week and was working off of it.

oh you poor baby, need a hug? ;)

Weak. There have been many days where I've taught, played disc golf, and then worked on lesson plans/grading on that much sleep. Back when I was subbing long term, I got 5 hours of sleep 5 nights a week and was working off of it.

Yuo probably go to bed late every night though. I got used to going to bed at 10. Oh, I also had soccer practice and a game about 4 times this week, and I have it tomorrow too.

@PTG: not from you, no.