Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Yuo probably go to bed late every night though. I got used to going to bed at 10. Oh, I also had soccer practice and a game about 4 times this week, and I have it tomorrow too.

I've always been a night owl, though I went to bed at 10 till I was a senior in high school now that I think about it. Though, it only took me a day or two each summer to start those 7 hours of sleep at 2 instead 10, hehe.

Yuo probably go to bed late every night though. I got used to going to bed at 10. Oh, I also had soccer practice and a game about 4 times this week, and I have it tomorrow too.

@PTG: not from you, no.

Awww, how sweet! You only want me to hug you. glomp.gif

I went to bed at 11:30 or later back when I was in kindergarden even. Every night. But this year I've been lazy. Maybe it's because I've been reading too many of PTG's posts.

I went to bed at 11:30 or later back when I was in kindergarden even. Every night. But this year I've been lazy. Maybe it's because I've been reading too many of PTG's posts.

There is no way a kindegartener can stay up till 11:30.

There is no way a kindegartener can stay up till 11:30.

Wanna bet?

Two of my favourite shows would be on YTV (a kids channel) at 10:30 and then at 11 so I stayed up to watch them every night without a problem. I would also wake up at 5 or 6 am every morning no problem. Once in a while I would put the volume on very low and stay up til like 1 am watching wrestling. :P

Wanna bet?

Two of my favourite shows would be on YTV (a kids channel) at 10:30 and then at 11 so I stayed up to watch them every night without a problem. I would also wake up at 5 or 6 am every morning no problem. Once in a while I would put the volume on very low and stay up til like 1 am watching wrestling. :P

Where on earth were your parents? Little kids need like 9 hours of sleep a night.

blah tv generation :puke:

when I was young I stayed up late listening to hockey/mnf/baseball/and bbc radio on the radio. I didn't grow up with a tv in my room. I used my imagination of picturing the game on the radio instead of mindlessly watching it on tv.

Call me old, but those were the good old days. And we had computers without mouses, o little one.

blah tv generation :puke:

when I was young I stayed up late listening to hockey/mnf/baseball/and bbc radio on the radio. I didn't grow up with a tv in my room. I used my imagination of picturing the game on the radio instead of mindlessly watching it on tv.

Call me old, but those were the good old days. And we had computers without mouses, o little one.

Mindlessly watching the game? I think that's an unfair generalization. On the rare occasion that I actually watch a game on TV, I'm definitely not mindless. Try intensely watching. :P

I've never had a TV in my room either. I would watch in the living room.

Fanny(pack), my mom would go to bed at like 9 so I would stay up until whenever I wanted. She probably figured I went to bed shortly after she did. I just lowered the volume and went right up to the TV so I could hear. The show I liked at that time was Student Bodies, I dunno if you've heard of it.

I checked my canadian stocks yesterday and about had a heart attack. my 5 shares in this one company went from 60 dollars to 30. I went wtf and cried, then checked the my account on Scottrade. I had 10 shares. I went 10 shares? I never bought 10 shares, I bought 5. Then I checked the stock history. The company did a stock split. Which means they cut the price in half but your shares double. I went sweet. I have no worries on the stock anyway nor the other one, even though it goes against my environmental views. Lets just say everytime oil goes up I do a little jig. :P

I need the money, I'm a freaking college student.

It does not feel like a Sunday today...

just around south shore of montreal. I had a basic coomands lesson and after we took off , the teacher gave me the controls and I played with it for about an hour.

It was awesome !!

I have no worries on the stock anyway nor the other one, even though it goes against my environmental views. Lets just say everytime oil goes up I do a little jig. :P

I need the money, I'm a freaking college student.

Tsk, tsk - sacrificing your principles in favour of the almighty dollar! Are you an investor in Haliburton, too? ;)