Fingers Crossed For Mogilny

johnnyhasbeen

yeah has anyone found the source? Ive been looking all morning on the web ... nothing... unless he's assuming cause of no news anyone has picked him up and timewise

Agreed he is very fragile physically and now probably emotionally. I don’t think that he will be sent down but I do believe that if he is he will not report.

Edited by JMMR

No they will not send him down because he will not report. Look at Oliwa he did not report because he knows that Lou would not recall him risking to pay half of his contract for nothing. So I truly believe that if he tries to send him down he might retire from the NHL and play in Russia. But he still may be traded similar to what happened with Husileus.

No they will not send him down because he will not report. Look at Oliwa he did not report because he knows that Lou would not recall him risking to pay half of his contract for nothing. So I truly believe that if he tries to send him down he might retire from the NHL and play in Russia. But he still may be traded similar to what happened with Husileus.

what are you talking about, he was sent down, thus the thread

what are you talking about, he was sent down, thus the thread

Technically, I believe he's just cleared waivers. Lou can now send him down, or could still trade him (i.e. a team may not want to pick up his salary outright via waivers, but might be interested if Lou will take a player in return, to offset the cost they're picking up).

It remains to be seen.

Technically, I believe he's just cleared waivers. Lou can now send him down, or could still trade him (i.e. a team may not want to pick up his salary outright via waivers, but might be interested if Lou will take a player in return, to offset the cost they're picking up).

It remains to be seen.

Sure one overpaid player for another ... it would work.

Bonk

Rivet

Ribs

hehe

But apart from Ribs I wouldnt trade anyone else... I can Just See Bonk exploding there in NJ