Game Thread | Habs Vs. Ottawa | 01/26/06

Spider-Man NL

This game is a write off I just hope the Habs are flying Saturday in Toronto.

Agreed -- Saturday night win at Toronto will make us feel somewhat better for sure!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like another shutout for Dom :( /from Czech point of view :)/.

But I was waiting for more after yesterday! Not only 3 shots per period :(. Even Buds had more shots in Ottawa at their last game there :(.

Night guys! :zzz:

Go Habs Go

Agreed -- Saturday night win at Toronto will make us feel somewhat better for sure!

I'm going to that game!!!!! :)

And about this game..Huet is the only reason why it isn't 12-0 Sens. Why can't this guy be given a little more credit? He has played outstanding almost every game he has started! I hope he gets more starts... I bet Theodore struggles have given him the incentive to play even better because he knows the starting position could be in grasp.

Edited by habsfan88

Wow... that was just painful to watch... Bonk, Huet, Sunny and PLEKS played alright, IMO

edit: somehow forgot pleks

Edited by lazy26

Wow... that was just painful to watch... Bonk, Huet and Sunny played alright, IMO

Yup. I hope Gainey makes a move...and soon.

Anyways, onto the Leafs saturday night. I will be at that game in the Platinums wearing my Koivu vintage jersey.

Please let the Habs win that game!!

it is a good indication of how feeble our effort was when we lose 3-0 yet our goalie gets a star but the (shutout-earning) opposition goalie doesn't get one . . .

Nauseating.

have fun at the AC, HF88, see rest of you here for what I hope will be a happier night!

CJAD's Murray Wilson lacks a sense of humour -- he frequently refuses to select a Blue Diamond Almonds "Nuttiest Play of the Game" which, it must be admitted is a stupid concept to begin with, but still....

What an embarassing game. I don't know if i would even give us credit for one actual scoring chance. Pathetic.

If we can beat out the reeling Leafs on Saturday it will at least salvage something from this dreadful road trip. I don't think i can take a 4th straight loss to those bums.

What an embarassing game. I don't know if i would even give us credit for one actual scoring chance. Pathetic.

I think Begin kinda surprised Hasek with a shot from the blue line... But that was it...

Anyone here with any kind of psychology background? Cuz right now, when I see the Habs play, I think "learned helplessness"...

3-0? Alrighty. :)

The game is over, lets get excited for the next game.

Can't we just enjoy the habs? I know I am right now.

Like really, we're on a message board, complaining about the Habs...

Well, I have much more fun cheering!

GO HABS GO ^_^ :hlogo:

I wish the Habs would stop playing offensively and start playing offensively.

Little wordplay there. I'll take my simple pleasures when I can.

Ron Mclean would be proud ;)

Can't we just enjoy the habs? I know I am right now.

Like really, we're on a message board, complaining about the Habs...

It's better to vent our frustration here rather than taking it out on the wife, girlfriend, dog, cat, inflatable doll, whatever.

I would say that they played like women, but that would be insulting to the Canadian women's hockey team.

Personally, I think we got robbed of 2 points.

Clearly Montreal was the better team on the ice tonight.

The Sens got off lucky.

Plus the refs certainly didn't help our cause any.

What a rip off.

Next time, we're gonna hammer 'em!

Go Habs Go

3 shots in the first, 3 in the second & 6 in the third. A new team record. I saw Henri Richard last saturday in Vancouver. Lace 'Em Up Henri. We could use some offense.

:hlogo:

Edited by mathieu30

no shots no goals too many penalties 5 on 3 very popular 1 poor goal tender hung out to dry by defensemen trying to play the puck with their feet. for everything else there's aw hell you get the point.

I hope Downey sits and Ivannans plays next game....What was the point of Downey...he stinks and doesn't even fight....He's not intimidating...He's like a poor man's Tie Domi (oh god...is that even possible)..

At least Ivanans has speed and is a scary mofo with huge arms.

He should play

They should dress Youppi next game.

A 7-foot orange Sasquatch. Now THAT is intimidating...

Personally, I think we got robbed of 2 points.

Clearly Montreal was the better team on the ice tonight.

The Sens got off lucky.

Plus the refs certainly didn't help our cause any.

What a rip off.

Next time, we're gonna hammer 'em!

Go Habs Go

Now this is the kind of attitude we need around here!

The Sens were lucky:

It could have been 3-0 Habs after the first period. Afterall we did have 3 shots.

It could have been 6-0 after 2 periods, we had 6 shots by then.

The Sens are lucky to be alive after the third. Habs were flying out there and mounted an impressive 6 shot period.

Sens were lucky alright