Raitis Ivanans

Fanpuck33

Was looking through box scores and I saw his name on LA's roster. Through one period, he saw 2 seconds of action before dropping the gloves with Todd Fedoruk. :P

And no, this isn't one of those "Woe as me, we should have kept him" threads. I just found his scoreline amusing.

Two seconds of ice-time to get five minutes in the penelty box? Man, that's gotta be some sort of record. :lol:

For some absurd reason, some ppl think cloutier is actually worth something. With Labarbara and Garon, i don't know why they wasted their time on this guy

For some absurd reason, some ppl think cloutier is actually worth something. With Labarbara and Garon, i don't know why they wasted their time on this guy

because the first two ones sucked last year. now they can suck all together !

because the first two ones sucked last year. now they can suck all together !

Garon played a very inconsistent season last year. He didn't suck. Come on.

The fact that Mr Crawford worked with Clouts before, no?

I still think one of the 3 has to go. $$$ So far Cloutier hasn't played well, making the decision more difficult.

Garon played a very inconsistent season last year. He didn't suck. Come on.

ok maybe saying he sucked was harsh but he still didn't show he was able to carry a team in his shoulders.

at 29 he's no spring chicken either.

I know we have a lot of goalies right now, but garon played well back here in mtl, hes going to be a good goalie, i would like the guy.............never will we get him because we have two numbers ones.

ok maybe saying he sucked was harsh but he still didn't show he was able to carry a team in his shoulders.

at 29 he's no spring chicken either.