Game Thread | Montreal vs. Ottawa | 11/13/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what the rotation of referees is like for Montreal's games. I wouldn't want any of them to get sore shoulders on account of the Habs.

Totally not getting this one :huh:

well:

- Sounds like there are more Habs fans in Ottawa than any building other than the Bell

- Too many penalties again

- Lats is finding his game?

- takes some of the edge off the loss against the leaf

-Go Habs Go!!!

First game home from my west coast swing and I get to watch the habs beat my wifes Sens. Now that's a homecoming!! Oh, by the way, she took the kids out on Halloween dressed as a Habs fan while I was away. daughter was a beatup leafs fan. Took a hand me down jersey from a blind cousin and defiled it.

Saw him on the ice.

Nice win! 4 3rd periods goals! Cool :D

I didn't...he was great in the first few mins of the 3rd nd then didn't play the last 7-8 mins. Perzhogin took his spot one shift and Pleks for a couple more.

FINAL SCORE

Referees - 3

Canadiens - 6

-----

:lol:

It's funny how everyone jumps on the bandwagon once Lats scores a couple goals. :P

True. habs fans are quick to cry "trade trade trade!" when a player goes through a slump, but they're also quick to go nuts over a player that shows a winning streak. ;)

Fun game, lots of excitement. Poor sens, can't help feeling a little bad for my #2 team, but oh well. C'est toujours les Canadiens en premier. Désolé Sénateurs! :hlogo:

Habs still need to work on discipline, which was SLIGHTLY better this game. Still a long way to go though.

Ah well, all in all, great game.

Let's try to TIE our season-high winning streak of 2 games on wednesday!

Yes, GO HABS GO!!1

Great game, still got some penalty woes though, MUST FIX THEM.

Tampa next, then Florida! Gotta take both of those ones, even though we are going to be facing St. Louis and Lecavalier who are having great seasons so far.

You know, one ref does too many Habs games, we get a lot of penalties, he tears a rotator cuff. Jeez, dude, c'mon. I thought it was a pretty simple joke.

:unsure: ok honestly a bit of a stretch I would say, but now I get it. :P