Bulldogs in 1st Place

Lammy

With last night's 3-2 shootout win over the Manitoba Moose, the Hamilton Bulldogs have moved into 1st place in the North Division and 2nd place overall in the Western Conference. :clap:

The Bulldogs record currently stands at 21-10-1-1 (44pts)

Go dogs go!!! :hlogo:

I just looked at the season stats; thus far the scoring has been well balanced coming from everyone on the team; Sounds like the farm team is playing a similar well balanced game; similar to the Big Team; Things are going well; lets hope the team can keep up the pace and keep on improving; I'm also quite impressed with Halak. Its nice to have depth in the AHL it keeps the entire system for the Canadiens moving on all cylinders. Go Dogs Go!

With last night's 3-2 shootout win over the Manitoba Moose, the Hamilton Bulldogs have moved into 1st place in the North Division and 2nd place overall in the Western Conference. :clap:

The Bulldogs record currently stands at 21-10-1-1 (44pts)

Go dogs go!!! :hlogo:

Impressive considering they started 2-6, so over the last 25 games they have only 4 regulation losses with 19 wins and getting points in 21 of 25 games. :o

they were 15 points behind rochester in november!! everything started to click when kostitsyn was sent back. his line with milroy and grabovsky must be one of the best in the league right now. maybe Montreal can fill me up on this one.

We should say a big thank you Mister Savard for the nice picks.

Timmins ?? i don't know for sure, he is going more for the longshots than the obvious choices. We'll see.

Exemple ??

Price over Brule, Bourdon, Kopitar and Staal

Fisher over Chris Stewart, Wishart, Pat Berglund.

you can thank andre savard for his best pick : trevor timmins.

that guys is doing a great job scouting and drafting. I really hope they keep for a long time before toronto takes him away from us.

We should say a big thank you Mister Savard for the nice picks.

Timmins ?? i don't know for sure, he is going more for the longshots than the obvious choices. We'll see.

Exemple ??

Price over Brule, Bourdon, Kopitar and Staal

Fisher over Chris Stewart, Wishart, Pat Berglund.

WHAT? Price has been dominant at the world juniors

And everyone agreed that he was the best goalie at the draft. Besides, Huet is good, but he's not a long term solution 5 or 6 years down the road. He's going to start getting older eventually.

WHAT? Price has been dominant at the world juniors

And everyone agreed that he was the best goalie at the draft. Besides, Huet is good, but he's not a long term solution 5 or 6 years down the road. He's going to start getting older eventually.

But Halak might turn out better than Price...

Like Hasek > Belfour... :P