Boise State vs. Oklahoma

Fanpuck33

HOLY CRAP! That has got to be among the best, if not the best football game I've ever seen.

Oklahoma scores the tying TD with a minute and a half, and after their first two 2-point tries were cancelled by penalties, they convert the third try. Boise State gets the ball back, and the QB threw a pick-6 on the first play, seemingly ending the game. But no, Boise State drives down the field, but stall around the 50 yard line and are faced with 4th and 18. They throw a pass short of the first down line, the guy starts to run inside to try and get the first down, only to pitch back to another reciever crossing the other way and goes in for the score.

In OT, Oklahoma strikes a blow by scoring on their first play from scrimmage. One again, Boise State's offense stalls and are faced with 4th and 2 from inside the 10. All of a sudden, their QB goes in motion and lines up as a WR, a WR takes the snap, looks like he's gonna run, then tosses a perfect pass to the TE. Instead of going for the tie to go to another overtime, Boise State decided to end things with one play by going for two. They run what amounts to a statue of liberty play and they go in for the two untouched. Amazing!

Just one more reason why college football needs a playoff system.

I can't wait to wake up in the morning and laugh at my Dad for not taping the game. In his words, "Does anyone care?" :lol:

There was only two bowl games I was looking forward to watch, this was one of them because I love the little guys and I've followed Boise most of the year (I love offense) and the national championship game.

I can say for sure we are getting closer to a playoff system. As in with anything the media is the key to any sort of change whatsoever. The media made the BCS, now they're finally on the playoff bandwagon. Can't wait to see a 16 team playoff like the other divisions of college football. Start at thanksgiving weekend end on new years, it would be so awesome.

I'm not getting into the playoff debate, I can't right now. I like the BCS this season for obvious reasons.

But yeah, that was a great game. I missed most of it since I was out with friends but what I did see was highly entertaining. One of the best executed statue of liberty plays I've ever seen.

i only saw the replays and was amazed by the last minute heroics, the desperate heroics and the win with the 'statue of liberty' hand-off.

wild!!!!!!!!!!

GO :hlogo: GO!

Wow, no kidding. Look at the reaction on her face as she hears it. Too bad it's Chris Myers seeing it first and not her actual boyfriend/fiancee.

Also another point of no actually relevance: She's a cutie.

Her name is Chrissy Popadics. yes Pop-a-dics. no joke, can't make this stuff up.

http://vh10014.v1.moc.gbahn.net/apps/pbcs....Params=Itemnr=6