New Line Changes

habs_25th

One thing not being mentioned about Kovalev and Samsonov is due to their high speed shifty style they;

1) Tire out the opposing defence

2) They draw penalties.

Now I don't know about what other people think. But a player who draws (without diving) on a regular basis IS AN ASSET.

I wish drawn penalty stats were tracked.

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

yeah I agree with you guys! it should be given a few more shots before throwing in the towel! Like someone else pointed out ...iF higgins and Plek stay on the thirs and continue to play well Carbo might still try Bonk with the two russians if the Lapierre experiment fails

A new experiment. GOOD! Keep them coming until we find the answer. The solution is coming. :D Carbonneau, Muller and Jarvis are mixing it up more.

EXCELLENT!

I know I've been harsh on people frustrated with Samsonov. If we were 9th in the the east I probably would be far more critical.

But, we aren't 9th :P

Sammy gets let off the hook because of this. The media would be having a field day if we were down.

I hope things change. I still believe he beings alot of good. I'll take him over Zed or Bulis for sure.

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

A new experiment. GOOD! Keep them coming until we find the answer. The solution is coming. :D Carbonneau, Muller and Jarvis are mixing it up more.

EXCELLENT!

I know I've been harsh on people frustrated with Samsonov. If we were 9th in the the east I probably would be far more critical.

But, we aren't 9th :P

Sammy gets let off the hook because of this. The media would be having a field day if we were down.

I hope things change. I still believe he beings alot of good. I'll take him over Zed or Bulis for sure.

true ...even carbo adds (on the RDS page) with sufficient and over patience... that Sammy is trying hard on the ice and that the effort is there! so Carbo still gives Sammy his confidence! I like that nontheless

true ...even carbo adds (on the RDS page) with sufficient and over patience... that Sammy is trying hard on the ice and that the effort is there! so Carbo still gives Sammy his confidence! I like that nontheless

And, as we all know. After the All Star break the Habs heat up. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict Sammy is a big part of it.

And, as we all know. After the All Star break the Habs heat up. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict Sammy is a big part of it.

Yeahh!!!!!

hehe by the way Huet will heat up (if he doesnt go to Dallas) He has booked a Holiday to CUBA during the break! speak of heating up!