~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for ruining my serious post.

You're oh so welcome.

In all seriousness, I thought it was very well thought out and must applaud you for your vast knowledge of todays gaming. The seriousness brought a sense of this: "###### you Sony Fanboys but this is your year. You've waited long enough and deserve it because you're all morons and I wish I could kick all of you in the nuts."

Alas, you look forward to playing it to fall in love and go to heaven thinking of MGS and it's awesome series. It mesmorizes you into wild crazy fantisies.

Edited by Captain_Stealth

You're oh so welcome.

In all seriousness, I thought it was very well thought out and must applaud you for your vast knowledge of todays gaming. The seriousness brought a sense of this: "###### you Sony Fanboys but this is your year. You've waited long enough and deserve it because you're all morons and I wish I could kick all of you in the nuts."

Alas, you look forward to playing it to fall in love and go to heaven thinking of MGS and it's awesome series. It mesmorizes you into wild crazy fantisies.

Man, you can be a weiner sometimes.

Never played any MGS...

Get a PS2 (unless you have one?) and play 1 and 3. 2 isn't bad but Raiden is a whiny little shit and the story can be weird and confusing at times.

Never played any MGS...

Get a DS and you finally will be able to. ASK ZERO QUESTIONS AND GET A DS! I will tell you what to do next.

:D

Man, you can be a weiner sometimes.

Get a PS2 (unless you have one?) and play 1 and 3. 2 isn't bad but Raiden is a whiny little shit and the story can be weird and confusing at times.

Hey! You ruined my devilish plot! :P

Weiner eh? You shouldn't mention weiner's on this board. It get's Maca excited.

Maca, eh?

Surprised you didn't go with Alex for a weiner joke.

I used Alex once. I had to spread the love around so everyone feels important. :lol:

If you want I can just stop posting altogether?

Hot Dogs!?

I got a DS yesterday, and Pokemon as well. Stayed up about 4 hours into the night playing it.

Stop bullshitting us. I'd applaud you if you did but knowing you.....yeah right...... :P

Stop bullshitting us. I'd applaud you if you did but knowing you.....yeah right...... :P

Damn, I thought you might have believed it for at least a second or two. :P

Damn, I thought you might have believed it for at least a second or two. :P

Yeah, sure Maca.

I seriously recommend it though. You have to trust me on it from one gamer to another. You won't even think about regretting it, rather, leaping up and down with joy of finding a new love and passion. Guarenteed.;)

Yeah, sure Maca.

I seriously recommend it though. You have to trust me on it from one gamer to another. You won't even think about regretting it, rather, leaping up and down with joy of finding a new love and passion. Guarenteed.;)

Going to use the spare time for other things while I await my Xbox' return.

Going to use the spare time for other things while I await my Xbox' return.

That's fine. Just get it one day as you're basing your experience with it from some crappy game I don't even recall. ;)

That's fine. Just get it one day as you're basing your experience with it from some crappy game I don't even recall. ;)

lol nah, I just don't like the small screens.

lol nah, I just don't like the small screens.

:o

You call yourself a gamer. Sheesh. :P

;)

So I was wondering if we'd ever had a summer as good as the one coming up (You can't beat Ninja Gaiden II, Metal Gear Solid IV and Soulcalibur IV) so I decided to take a peek at wiki to see what other summers had been like. 2007 and 2008 turned out to be lightyears ahead of the other years, looks like June-August won't be a dead period anymore.

Elder Scrolls III

Warcraft III

Super Mario Sunshine

SOCOM US Navy Seals

Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic

F-Zero GC

Soul Calibur II

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

Tales of Symphonia

Doom 3

Pikmin 2

Battlefield 2

Killer 7

Meteos

Nintendogs

Advance Wars: Dual Strike

Prey

Flatout 2

Dead Rising

Saints Row

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Persona 3

Bioshock

Metroid Prime 3

Blue Dragon

Lair

Warhawk

Ninja Gaiden 2

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit

Metal Gear Solid IV

Alone In The Dark

Trauma centre 2

Soulcalibur IV

Too Human

Like I said, 2008 wins for now (depends on the quality of some of those other games. And I'm looking at you, Alone In The Dark) because Blue Dragon and Lair weren't what everyone was expecting them to be but if Too Human, AitD and DBZ all fail then 2007 could have the edge. Also, Fatal Frame IV has small rumors of a July appearence but the Fall is still more likely so I'm leaving it out for now. But games directed by Suda 51 are always full of epic win. I'm probably missing some, I only used wikipedia and noticed right off the bat they didn't have Killer 7 listed for 2005. It was a notable release to me anyway.

I'll apologize in advance to Stealth for knowing a nerdishly large amount about video games. :D

Edited by jetsniper

So I was wondering if we'd ever had a summer as good as the one coming up (You can't beat Ninja Gaiden II, Metal Gear Solid IV and Soulcalibur IV) so I decided to take a peek at wiki to see what other summers had been like. 2007 and 2008 turned out to be lightyears ahead of the other years, looks like June-August won't be a dead period anymore.

Elder Scrolls III

Warcraft III

Super Mario Sunshine

SOCOM US Navy Seals

Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic

F-Zero GC

Soul Calibur II

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

Tales of Symphonia

Doom 3

Pikmin 2

Battlefield 2

Killer 7

Meteos

Nintendogs

Advance Wars: Dual Strike

Prey

Flatout 2

Dead Rising

Saints Row

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Persona 3

Bioshock

Metroid Prime 3

Blue Dragon

Lair

Warhawk

Ninja Gaiden 2

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit

Metal Gear Solid IV

Alone In The Dark

Trauma centre 2

Soulcalibur IV

Too Human

Like I said, 2008 wins for now (depends on the quality of some of those other games. And I'm looking at you, Alone In The Dark) because Blue Dragon and Lair weren't what everyone was expecting them to be but if Too Human, AitD and DBZ all fail then 2007 could have the edge. Also, Fatal Frame IV has small rumors of a July appearence but the Fall is still more likely so I'm leaving it out for now. But games directed by Suda 51 are always full of epic win. I'm probably missing some, I only used wikipedia and noticed right off the bat they didn't have Killer 7 listed for 2005. It was a notable release to me anyway.

I'll apologize in advance to Stealth for knowing a nerdishly large amount about video games. :D

That's not nerdish in my books. I don't know(nearly) as much as you but it ain't nerdy as I lovegames too. :P

I downloaded the demo for DBZ Burst Limit. Was certainly interesting and brang back good memories. :D

Me too!

I've been scouring the internet for the Cell Saga, that was my favourite part of DBZ. I should download GT as well, I haven't seen of any that. I only watched half of the Majiin Buu saga, he was kind of boring. Like an angry pink marshmallow. I should show you pictures from the movie, live-action Goku looks hilariously stupid. Bulma is freaking hot though, Emmy Rossum is a whole lot of yum.

And I was referring to a couple days ago when you mocked me or whatever. ^_^

Edited by jetsniper

Damn that took a while to find. Anyway:

medium_2514175941_8af923c5fb_o.jpg

Bahahahahaha. And also

http://kotaku.com/photogallery/dbcast/1001614171

Bulma looks good, I wasn't expecting her hair to be dyed that ugly blue/green but Yamcha is a little weird. He should have spiked black hair, not slicked back hair with blonde highlights.

This movie is going to be so bad but I'm still going to see it opening weekend.

Me too!

I've been scouring the internet for the Cell Saga, that was my favourite part of DBZ. I should download GT as well, I haven't seen of any that. I only watched half of the Majiin Buu saga, he was kind of boring. Like an angry pink marshmallow. I should show you pictures from the movie, live-action Goku looks hilariously stupid. Bulma is freaking hot though, Emmy Rossum is a whole lot of yum.

And I was referring to a couple days ago when you mocked me or whatever. ^_^

I downloaded it that day too. I wasn't really mocking you though. I was just joking around as I joke around a lot.... I think it's widely known I'm rarely serious except in instances such as Fanpuck. ;)

I stopped watching when it hit GT as well btw. I about a week ago watched one of the final battles vs Freiza.

Last night I was watching Beast Wars! :)

Damn that took a while to find. Anyway:

medium_2514175941_8af923c5fb_o.jpg

Bahahahahaha. And also

http://kotaku.com/photogallery/dbcast/1001614171

Bulma looks good, I wasn't expecting her hair to be dyed that ugly blue/green but Yamcha is a little weird. He should have spiked black hair, not slicked back hair with blonde highlights.

This movie is going to be so bad but I'm still going to see it opening weekend.

That's Goku? That's ######ing messed. I have a friend and he looks like Goku so we joke around saying dye your hair yellow/gold. SUPER SAIYAN!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Watching clips on youtube is awesome. Vegeta is awesome. :P

Yeah, they needed to cast some Asian for Goku. Instead they picked Tom Cruise's emo son from War of The Worlds.

Someone said they'll like it if the action is good though and I have to agree. You can't expect fantastic acting from something based on Dragon Ball. They better not skimp on effects, I want to see a lot of chi power and not martial arts fighting. And I want to see someone get knocked 1000 feet in the air and then knocked back down (which basically happened in every episode). Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb are musts.

Edited by jetsniper

Yeah, they needed to cast some Asian for Goku. Instead they picked Tom Cruise's emo son from War of The Worlds.

Someone said they'll like it if the action is good though and I have to agree. You can't expect fantastic acting from something based on Dragon Ball. They better not skimp on effects, I want to see a lot of chi power and not martial arts fighting. And I want to see someone get knocked 1000 feet in the air and then knocked back down (which basically happened in every episode). Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb are musts.

Lots of explosions and flashing lights. Hahahahaha.

Yeah, couldn't agree more.

Lots of explosions and flashing lights. Hahahahaha.

Yeah, couldn't agree more.

Hell yeah, Dragon Ball is all about one guy going "WWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA" and another guy going" HHHHHHHWWWWWOOOOOOOO" for 5 minutes followed by massive explosions. And then if they do a sequel (just call it Dragon Ball Z and use Freeza or Cell as the villain) then they can get the guy who does the very serious "Last time on DRAGON BALL Z" intro. Complete with the american theme song.

DRAGON DRAGON, ROCK THE DRAGON, DRAGON DRAGON, DRAGON BALL ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ah junior high, such fond memories.

I just watched clips of all Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Totenks and such turning into super saiyan all the way up to stage 3.

Vegeta is awesome. Striving to be better than kakorote is what keeps him alive. :lol:

It's Gotenks and Kakarot. Typos though, I'm sure >_>

Future Trunks was seriously awesome. When he showed up and kicked the holy hell out of Freeza, that made my day. I'm looking over characters now on Wiki, I wonder if the Vegito fusion is on youtube. That was one of the Buu episodes I happened to watch, freaking awesome.

Edited by jetsniper