~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not a 40?

They removed backwards compatibility from it.

Actually they released an 80 gig MGS IV bundle today, comes complete with the new Dualshock 3 controllers. Only 500 bucks, which is a good deal if you can afford it.

They removed backwards compatibility from it.

Actually they released an 80 gig MGS IV bundle today, comes complete with the new Dualshock 3 controllers. Only 500 bucks, which is a good deal if you can afford it.

I can afford it, but I'm in no rush to get one, lol. Going to spend that money on a new notebook pc for now.

I can afford it, but I'm in no rush to get one, lol. Going to spend that money on a new notebook pc for now.

Laaaaaame

I forget who was complaining about it but NHL 09 is going to have custom soundtracks. Meaning you can set all kinds of arena music including intro music and goal horns and all that stuff. I'm making Colorado's goal horn that song Minnesota plays whenever they score a goal. I don't even know what it's called but I loved it when Minnesota scored just to hear it.

Everything else is listed here

http://consolesports.net/content/view/334/51/

So excited for Be A Pro. And finally, online leagues with stat tracking. Jesus, that took a long time.

Edited by jetsniper

Laaaaaame

I forget who was complaining about it but NHL 09 is going to have custom soundtracks. Meaning you can set all kinds of arena music including intro music and goal horns and all that stuff. I'm making Colorado's goal horn that song Minnesota plays whenever they score a goal. I don't even know what it's called but I loved it when Minnesota scored just to hear it.

So excited for Be A Pro. And finally, online leagues with stat tracking. Jesus, that took a long time.

You like Minny's goal song too, eh? It's Crowd Chant by Joe Satriani. I have it on my ipod. :lol:

Too bad it has to the Wild's though.

You like Minny's goal song too, eh? It's Crowd Chant by Joe Satriani. I have it on my ipod. :lol:

Too bad it has to the Wild's though.

Holy crap, I love it when the Wild score, even in the playoffs just so I could hear it! :lol:

I've heard it at Hitmen games too though, it's even better when you're there live.

Laaaaaame

This game looks like it's going to be fun ! ... the Be a Pro feature will add something different to just playing the same game. I just hope they make the Dynasty a little more in depth. ie. Drop players, higher roster count, RFA, etc.

Going to try and beat GTA today now that I no longer have fever after fever after fever and can concentrate on a screen for more than 3 minutes at a time. :D

This game looks like it's going to be fun ! ... the Be a Pro feature will add something different to just playing the same game. I just hope they make the Dynasty a little more in depth. ie. Drop players, higher roster count, RFA, etc.

I think they will, a lot of people were boggled by the fact you couldn't release players. It makes Dynasty extremely frustrating. I'm also excited for online leagues with full stat tracking this time around.

I ended up getting Burst Limit and Lost Odyssey today. I was going to get Incredible Hulk but they were sold out so I settled for Odyssey. I ended up with enough credit for three games though so I'm just going to wait until they get more copies in (or I might just grab Ultimate Destruction instead, it's apparently a better game anyway. It was only 20 bucks used for Xbox)

Going to try and beat GTA today now that I no longer have fever after fever after fever and can concentrate on a screen for more than 3 minutes at a time. :D

Glad you're feeling better Maca, Xbox Live was getting lonely!

Glad you're feeling better Maca, Xbox Live was getting lonely!

Thx

I totally got to the last mission(s) and started feeling sick. I'm actually going to go back and choose the opposite ending for GTA4 though, I wasn't happy with my original choice... not sure how this other one will turn out though (no spoilers).

I'm up and running on 360 finally.

Where's Stealth? Apparently he hasn't been on for 6 days.

Pokemon?

Post Stanley Cup Win Party hangover?

His sisters finally got to him?

He got a girlfriend?

He's been playing an offline game?

He decided to open a gas station because that's where the money's @?

He decided to rob gas stations because that's where the money's @?

The Sahara Desert?

He got the Wii Fit and now he's transcribing Taebo to the system?

Pokemon?

Post Stanley Cup Win Party hangover?

His sisters finally got to him?

He got a girlfriend?

He's been playing an offline game?

He decided to open a gas station because that's where the money's @?

He decided to rob gas stations because that's where the money's @?

The Sahara Desert?

He got the Wii Fit and now he's transcribing Taebo to the system?

He has Maca tied up in the basement and is now posing as him?

No, Stealth said on the last page I think that he's not really in a video game mood lately. You'll see him soon though since Burst Limit just came out and he's dieing to play that.

Played some Halo today because I needed a bit of a change. Niko was getting too depressing for me, lol. Got some Griftball in - they were having some sort of double EXP for that or something. *shrug*

I'm out of the gaming mood altogether. Pokemon bores the crap out of me now particularly because... well.... I've beaten it enough and grown out of it. Grown out of a lot of things lately. I can't believe I just said that.

Mike nailed it though, that I can't frikkin wait to buy and play Burst Limit. I'll probably play it over and over and over again. I think you guys get the picture. I'm up to getting some gaming in though, so whatever you guys want to play, just let me know and we can do our usual gaming fests. Those never get old....

I'm out of the gaming mood altogether. Pokemon bores the crap out of me now particularly because... well.... I've beaten it enough and grown out of it. Grown out of a lot of things lately. I can't believe I just said that.

Mike nailed it though, that I can't frikkin wait to buy and play Burst Limit. I'll probably play it over and over and over again. I think you guys get the picture. I'm up to getting some gaming in though, so whatever you guys want to play, just let me know and we can do our usual gaming fests. Those never get old....

It's pretty sweet, it comes with a DVD that has the first 7 episodes of DBZ as well. I was trying to watch them last night but I was so tired that I fell asleep halfway through the first episode, lol. Let me know when you get it though since you can battle online.

I've gotten 5 games in the past 3 days on top of still having to beat GTA IV, Mass Effect and Ninja Gaiden II. I don't know how the f*ck I'm going to split my time amongst all this stuff. And I STILL have to get The World Ends With You before I go on vacation to BC in a couple weeks since it should be good for the road trip.

It's pretty sweet, it comes with a DVD that has the first 7 episodes of DBZ as well. I was trying to watch them last night but I was so tired that I fell asleep halfway through the first episode, lol. Let me know when you get it though since you can battle online.

I've gotten 5 games in the past 3 days on top of still having to beat GTA IV, Mass Effect and Ninja Gaiden II. I don't know how the f*ck I'm going to split my time amongst all this stuff. And I STILL have to get The World Ends With You before I go on vacation to BC in a couple weeks since it should be good for the road trip.

Nyce. Will do. ;)

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

'grown out?' hmmmmmmmmmmmmm *pause* hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You don't grow out of it, you simply overdose on it, take a break, and the crave comes back. Once a gamer, always a gamer. However, the way in wich you game may change. I used to be a PC only gamer, and now look. lol

You don't grow out of it, you simply overdose on it, take a break, and the crave comes back. Once a gamer, always a gamer. However, the way in wich you game may change. I used to be a PC only gamer, and now look. lol

Nah. I never said that I've grown out of gaming altogether. Just that a lot of my interests have changed dramatically over the last month. My DS, Wii, and 360 have basically been untouched for a month now. I'll only turn on my 360 every now and then to play GTA in which I'll walk out the door and make a last stand blowing everything I can possibly see for 5 minutes before shutting it off for another week. :lol: That's basically the only gaming I've done sadly.

Don't worry though guys. I'll be back in the gaming craze as early as today if anyone's interested. I'm sure DBZ Burst Limit will re-awaken myself to a degree as well once I get it tomorrow.

Actually played some Griftball last night with 3 strangers. We played about 10 games or so and lost only twice, so picked up a bunch of exp for that.

I needed a bit of a change from Niko's world, Halo 3 did the trick.

Actually played some Griftball last night with 3 strangers. We played about 10 games or so and lost only twice, so picked up a bunch of exp for that.

I needed a bit of a change from Niko's world, Halo 3 did the trick.

What on earth are you getting at? That I need a change as well? I did but it was away from gaming that satisfied me. ;)

What on earth are you getting at? That I need a change as well? I did but it was away from gaming that satisfied me. ;)

lol, no not at all. Was just making a comment.