~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

Well after some thinking, I'm conflicted now. Do I go with the Elite or do I just get a Pro and use the extra $100 to get Wii Fit.

I kinda like the second option a little more right now.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after some thinking, I'm conflicted now. Do I go with the Elite or do I just get a Pro and use the extra $100 to get Wii Fit.

I kinda like the second option a little more right now.

Wii Fit? Trying to get in shape are we? :D

If you really want it, go with the 2nd option. I think it's safe enough getting an upgrade and still getting something else on the side. Smart and Safe.....and FIT. :P

Edited by Captain_Stealth

Well I decided this year that I'm not going to go to the gym anymore. I was going to get like, a treadmill or something but I've been reading about and watching videos of Wii Fit, it seems like it would be able to do what I need it to do.

I'm not someone looking to get bulky, I just don't want to be fat (not that I'm fat right now just...yeah. I hope thats not offensive or anything). I was skeptical of Wii Fit at first but it seems like it would be able to do the job. I'm just wondering if the hordes of non-gamer Wii owners will snap them all up before I get a chance to get one. That kinda thing is right up their alley.

I figure by getting the Pro, thats another 20 GB HD I'm getting so I could have one HD for Originals and another for everything else.

http://kotaku.com/5008157/gamestop-ending-wii-fit-pre+orders

I guess that answers my question.

Edited by jetsniper

Well I decided this year that I'm not going to go to the gym anymore. I was going to get like, a treadmill or something but I've been reading about and watching videos of Wii Fit, it seems like it would be able to do what I need it to do.

I'm not someone looking to get bulky, I just don't want to be fat (not that I'm fat right now just...yeah. I hope thats not offensive or anything). I was skeptical of Wii Fit at first but it seems like it would be able to do the job. I'm just wondering if the hordes of non-gamer Wii owners will snap them all up before I get a chance to get one. That kinda thing is right up their alley.

I figure by getting the Pro, thats another 20 GB HD I'm getting so I could have one HD for Originals and another for everything else.

No I hear yea. Wii Fit could help you out there I suppose but with a few extra side stuff(runs maybe but I doubt it) should keep you safe.

Like I said already, it's an upgrade and you also gain the Fit off of your plan so I say go for it. ;)

No I hear yea. Wii Fit could help you out there I suppose but with a few extra side stuff(runs maybe but I doubt it) should keep you safe.

Like I said already, it's an upgrade and you also gain the Fit off of your plan so I say go for it. ;)

Oh for sure, I'll have to do more then just play the game but it's a good starting point. I always end up doing nothing in the Winter and I have to spend the spring getting rid of my "insulation". I'm just so, so sick of gym rats. They're almost as annoying as the guidos you find in clubs. And I mean guidos as the slang term, not like an insult to Mexicans.

Oh for sure, I'll have to do more then just play the game but it's a good starting point. I always end up doing nothing in the Winter and I have to spend the spring getting rid of my "insulation". I'm just so, so sick of gym rats. They're almost as annoying as the guidos you find in clubs. And I mean guidos as the slang term, not like an insult to Mexicans.

On the insulation part, I know what you mean but a lot worse..... lol

As for gym rats.... Let's say I don't have to deal with them. :D

Well gym rats have never really done anything to me personally, I just don't like sitting there listening to them. I mean, even when I bring my iPod, I can still see them comparing pecs or something like that. Like who the hell cares.

No stereotypical group of males will ever annoy me as much as The Guidos though. If you've ever been to a club, you've seen these guys:

TheGuido.jpg

Words do not describe the loathing I hold for this bunch of ass monkeys.

Pokemon, wii fit ...

??? :huh:

Well gym rats have never really done anything to me personally, I just don't like sitting there listening to them. I mean, even when I bring my iPod, I can still see them comparing pecs or something like that. Like who the hell cares.

No stereotypical group of males will ever annoy me as much as The Guidos though. If you've ever been to a club, you've seen these guys:

TheGuido.jpg

*rofl* yeah, those techno metrosexual dudes rules! :unsure: :puke:

TheGuido.jpg

:lol:

Maca will be sad that you're making fun of his crowd. ;) Can't agree with you more btw. :P

So I'm hitting my boss' today, so there's a chance we might all be online playing Halo, Gears, COD4, etc. So look for me online and maybe we'll be able to get you guys in a game w/ us. Maybe anyway, depends how everything goes down and which game everyone feels like playing (I know we're starting w/ Rock Band).

I did NOT see the apostrophe there, that sentence reads very differently without it.

:lol:

Major English Strikes Back! :o

So I'm hitting my boss' today, so there's a chance we might all be online playing Halo, Gears, COD4, etc. So look for me online and maybe we'll be able to get you guys in a game w/ us. Maybe anyway, depends how everything goes down and which game everyone feels like playing (I know we're starting w/ Rock Band).

I assume you're already hitting him. Guess I'll go on in a bit and see if you're alive. In the meantime......... :D

TheGuido.jpg

I really never understood the flipped up collar look. It ONLY worked for the Fonz people!

• 2 weeks later...

So you can check your tax return on the government's site, it said today is the day my return was mailed.

Well, I think, it was kind of vague. I actually checked on Saturday and it said my return was mailed today. So either they can predict the future or they meant I should be receiving sometime around today.

I should probably go check the mail.

Wrong console thread but I got TLOZ: Phantom Hourglass today. Great game.

Don't worry, we have no PS3 thread either. I've largely kept my PS3 gaming to myself, haha.

Nice. :P

We should create an army of gaming threads so Maca falls under the pressure and gives into buying a DS and such. :king:

Metal Gear Solid IV is out in 1.5 weeks. 90 minutes of cutscenes and Kojima said he isn't happy with the finished product because he overestimated what the PS3 was able to do so he had much bigger plans for this game. It's supposed to be the last but that makes me think Kojima will come back next gen with one more Metal Gear game.

The kicker is the game still looks amazingly fantastic. God, I can't wait. Unless Resident Evil 5 comes out at the end of the year (still 09 release is more likely) this is my most anticipated game of the year.

I hate giving fanboys fuel but this is most likely going to be Sony's year. Makes sense anyway, 06 was Microsoft's, last year was all about the Wii and this year is all about the PS3. The Wii kinda blew it's load (excuse the poor joke) last year with every major franchise seemingly getting a game all at once and the third party support is back to the same old crap as with the Gamecube.

Metal Gear Solid IV is out in 1.5 weeks. 90 minutes of cutscenes and Kojima said he isn't happy with the finished product because he overestimated what the PS3 was able to do so he had much bigger plans for this game. It's supposed to be the last but that makes me think Kojima will come back next gen with one more Metal Gear game.

The kicker is the game still looks amazingly fantastic. God, I can't wait. Unless Resident Evil 5 comes out at the end of the year (still 09 release is more likely) this is my most anticipated game of the year.

I hate giving fanboys fuel but this is most likely going to be Sony's year. Makes sense anyway, 06 was Microsoft's, last year was all about the Wii and this year is all about the PS3. The Wii kinda blew it's load (excuse the poor joke) last year with every major franchise seemingly getting a game all at once and the third party support is back to the same old crap as with the Gamecube.

Don't worry Mike. Halo will forever be in your heart.