Are You Behind The EastSide or WestSide?

blaze53

Who Has Your Support?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. In This Year's All-Star Game In Dallas, Which Team Has Your Support?

• The Eastern All-Stars
    • The Western All-Stars
  2. 2. Which Team Do You Think Has The Better Odds Of Winning?

• The Eastern All-Stars
    • The Western All-Stars

Heyyyy Wudddddup Habs fans? Enjoying the All-Star break? I hope not because I seriously don't want you enjoying it. JKSS LOL :lol: You guys & women :P Better be enjoying it because you'll need all the energy to support your Habs.

Like always I wanna hear the HW Community's opinion, this time it regards the most awaited All-Star game :D Finallllyyy it's here loll. Don't forget to watch the game on CBC or RDS

>Tuesday: Skills competition

>Wednesday: Gameday WOOT! (8pm Eastern Time)

Take care homies

Peace.

We want the Eastern Conference to win because 2 of our players are representing our club in it and also

because we would like to believe that our hockey club is not only part of the best hockey league in the world but also in part of it's best Conference.....in that respect the first question might be one to many.

But the second question is valid and could lead to interesting observations shared by the hockey connaisseur of both Conferences.....am not one of them.......but I have a feeling that a team uniting the out of this world offensive talent of Cosby, Oveshkin and the other Russian(winger playing for Atlanta) cant be stopped by anything out there in the world of hockey.....even more so in the context of an AllStar type game.