Aebischer4life

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/3062/s...7tFdIbEcL1ivLYF

October: 2-1-2, 2.93 GAA, .899 SV%

November: 7-2-0, 1.63 GAA, .954 SV%

December: 6-3-1, 2.76 GAA, .921 SV%

January: 4-5-0, 3.69 GAA, .888 SV%

February: 0-4-0, 3.41 GAA, .892 SV%

April: 0-1-0, 4.70 GAA, .860 SV%

It comes out to about 60/40 on the good side. But - assuming that Huet was not himself a victim of the horrible flu bug, which would explain the sudden dip - that's not good enough, and it does, indeed, raise questions about whether Huet can play more than (say) 40 games per year. I won't be surprised if Halak is asked to play around 30 games this season, assuming that Price does another year in the minors; a Halak/Price split of 30-40 games might also make sense for all concerned - it would give Price some big league experience, continue Halak's apprenticeship, and provide General De Goal with some rest. This is my favourite scenario.

Despite Huet's vulnerability I'm not too worried. He's good for at least 30 excellent games. Halak proved his credentials last year IMHO. And Price is a wild card.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fanpuck is right. Huet played like crap too when the team was in their slump. Everyone was terrible.

Huet better keep one eye on the two kids behind him.. Halak and Price will be ready to step up and shoulder the team if he isn't up to it this season. Don't get me wrong Huet will start and well I'm happy we won't be seeing Abi any where near our team but keep your eyes pealed for Halak and Price they are ready.

Huet was part of that collapse, he was as bad as everyone else. Huet played poorly and I don't think Price should start next year in Montreal. Boom. There went your theory.

Go watch the games and then come back. Huet let in very few soft goals.

Boom. There went your class.

Go watch the games and then come back. Huet let in very few soft goals.

Boom. There went your class.

Just what I want to do, go find online somewhere a bunch of games that the Habs lost and watch them lose again. Sounds like a great idea. My class? What are you talking about?

Just what I want to do, go find online somewhere a bunch of games that the Habs lost and watch them lose again. Sounds like a great idea. My class? What are you talking about?

Well had you watched them the first time you wouldn't need to do it again now would you. Either way no one is gonna get proven wrong here so give it a rest.

I know I should not be but I am a little surprised an NHL team took a chance on him after his play in the second half of last season.

Anyways, good luck to him.

at 25% of his last paycheck welll.. 600k had we not had Huet the habs would have offered that to abi

OK YASHIN is GOne ..or is he... we havent traded for marleau yet... Im drunk and this ois my 2000 post so bare with me!

GO HABS GO

F*^% I MISS HOCKEY

oh and..

VIVA CHILE MIERDA!!!

I know I should not be but I am a little surprised an NHL team took a chance on him after his play in the second half of last season.

Anyways, good luck to him.

At $600 000 for one year many teams would take a chance on him. You can't go wrong with that contract.

I think Phoenix will be good for Aebi. He needs a non-hockey town to get his head on straight again, and Gretzky can only help.