Bruins quietly "kinda" loading up

alexstream

They just got Bochensky for nearly nothing

They previously got Chistov for similar return...

These guys are no slouch. They are easily Perezhogin caliber, ie, they have incredible potential and could explode at any time...

they are castoffs from other teams.

chistov was a top 5 draft pick and was traded for a 3rd round. that's not too good.

bochenski played with spezza for a while and when he got traded he did nothing.

When has Chicago management ever known how to use someone correctly though? stream is right, both guys are still young and still have potential, could explode at any time. What they were traded for is moot, the defending Vezina champ was acquired with a mid 2nd round pick.

When has Chicago management ever known how to use someone correctly though? stream is right, both guys are still young and still have potential, could explode at any time. What they were traded for is moot, the defending Vezina champ was acquired with a mid 2nd round pick.

who?

Kipper?

Well Sturm is out so they will need those guys to fill a bigger role. But the Bruins are 9 points out in 13th place I really doubt they will make the push to get it I just believe the other teams are too much better.

Well Sturm is out so they will need those guys to fill a bigger role. But the Bruins are 9 points out in 13th place I really doubt they will make the push to get it I just believe the other teams are too much better.

oh, they wont... but look out for them in the next few years, that's what I meant... they'll also get a pretty good return for Stuart at the deadline.

I think the Bruins are somewhat desperate and trying to get some bargain players who might turn their games around with an opporunity. I suppose they're looking for last season's Huselius.