Starting to dislike the Senators...

Cataclaw

The Sens have always been my #2 team for a lot of reasons, but as of late, they've fallen a few spots. First the big loss to them a while back, then the Gainey boat-video incident, now Emery's play on Lapierre. Most of all, what gets me the most is how Sens fans are reacting to all of this. It's one thing to defend your player, but being totally blinded by bias is extreme. Had Huet pulled the same stunt, i would have supported the decision to suspend him.

Habs fans are supportive of their team, and can often be quite biased in hockey discussions, but never to the point of claiming a 2 minute minor penalty was the appropriate response, like some Sens fans have suggested.

I don't know, i'm just turned off by the Sens lately.

Anyone else share the feeling?

I don't feel the same as you because the Sens have always been a team that I hate because of one major thing : CHHHOOOOOKEEERS.

I used to have fun betting with one of my friend that Toronto would take them out of the playoffs. And I won several times HA HA.

But i still hate them and i'm sure they will choke again and again.

Seriously what are the differences between fans? Nothing. I bet there are just as bad habs fans as there are leafs fans and sens fans. You cant say that some fans are worse than others because all fanbases has all fruits, bad and good.

Seriously what are the differences between fans? Nothing. I bet there are just as bad habs fans as there are leafs fans and sens fans. You cant say that some fans are worse than others because all fanbases has all fruits, bad and good.

From what I know, every games in Montréal are sold out and everybody make noise, stand up after a goal and support their team. Elsewhere, it's not always like that.

From what I know, every games in Montréal are sold out and everybody make noise, stand up after a goal and support their team. Elsewhere, it's not always like that.

I love to hate Neil... and of course wouldnt we love him! But we got Komi and his Fan loving entertainment!

Emily (Emery) on the other hand I am starting to dislike!!!

3 Games man I hope they lose at least tow of them cause of Gerber ,,, Revenge would be sweet then!

I started disliking them last year when they got very cocky and kept making fun of other teams...the immaturity of Spezza mostly. They have grown to become my second most hated team. No need to divulge my most hated.