Game Thread | Hurricanes vs. Canadiens | 02/17/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they lose tonight, this is one of the games I hope they lose, they played badly, and if they win they will say they played good when it's a complete lie, I'll be happy if they win, but if they lose i'll be happy too knowing Halak will be playing the next game anyhow :P

First, the Habs have outplayed the canes most of the night, just no bounces.

Second.. what if Halak is worse, will you be happy then? I want Abby to pull it together and play great.

If Halak is not ready this season is in BIG trouble!

Either way, we've got some uphill struggles... I think the worst is yet to come... :(

Ummm. lying on your back in the net may work for Hasek.....

Once again Abie started too far back is his net, was of balance after a shot from the point goes flopping around. Can we see Halak well the game is still close?

Difference between Hasek and Abi is that Abi doesnt know what the hell hes doing!!!

You never see Hasek go down and give an empty net to the oposition. He stacks his pads when theres a one timer with a guy very close to him. The play where Abi gave up the goal he basically went down early and left the whole net open for like 3 seconds.

Edited by Aebischer4life

Either way, we've got some uphill struggles... I think the worst is yet to come... :(

Well, if you are going to go down, go down in Spectacular Fashion.

This will be one of the biggest collapses I have ever seen in a regular season.

And the season is not over if we lose tonight. 23 games to make up 2 points with 3 head to heads left with Toronto and everybody playing each other down the stretch, Come on

Montreal had an 8 point lead on Toronto 2 weeks ago.

What is the score in the leaf game, the Net has it at 3-1 Toronto, isnt it 3-2?

anybody watching on CBC?

Edited by Wamsley01

Well, if you are going to go down, go down in Spectacular Fashion.

This will be one of the biggest collapses I have ever seen in a regular season.

And the season is not over if we lose tonight. 23 games to make up 2 points with 3 head to heads left with Toronto and everybody playing each other down the stretch, Come on

Montreal had an 8 point lead on Toronto 2 weeks ago.

I'm not givin g up on them, I just have a really bad feelin gthat things will get worse before they get better. My fear is that Saks will finally admit his eye is troubling him too much to play.

I'm not givin g up on them, I just have a really bad feelin gthat things will get worse before they get better. My fear is that Saks will finally admit his eye is troubling him too much to play.

The season is over was not directed at you, it was at the board in general :)

Edited by Wamsley01