Game Thread | Hurricanes vs. Canadiens | 02/17/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 of Carolina's last 5 Goals against us are on the PP.

Any dreams of the playoffs with Abby in net are pipedreams.

It is sad that our season rides on a 21 year old kid with zero NHL experience

How do you get goaltender interference for hitting him outside the crease when you didn't see him and were hit....

He doesn't have to be in the crease for it to be goaltender interference. Johnson got the same penalty earlier this week against Emery, and Emery skated out to meet him outside the top of the crease, fell on his ass, and Johnson was off for it, even though Johnson's back was to Emery.

Another debacle of a second period. Bad special teams. Can't catch a break. Begin gets run over in front of the net, no penalty, then Johnson gets one for hitting Ward outside the crease. Hope we can comeback in the 3rd. So far we've outplayed the Canes, but no luck.

We cannot blame the refs. Early in the season we got the job done on the PK.

WE have now given up 1 even strength goal vs Carolina in 5 periods of play and are in position to lose both games.

Aebsicher was flopping around like a fish on that goal. His positioning is terrible, his rebound control is even worse. It is amazing that this kid learned at the feet of Patrick Roy. Amazing.

I hope they lose tonight, this is one of the games I hope they lose, they played badly, and if they win they will say they played good when it's a complete lie, I'll be happy if they win, but if they lose i'll be happy too knowing Halak will be playing the next game anyhow :P

Ummm. lying on your back in the net may work for Hasek.....

Once again Abie started too far back is his net, was of balance after a shot from the point goes flopping around. Can we see Halak well the game is still close?