Jesus Controversy

Pierre the Great

kinda... sorta... but your familial struggles with faith have nothing to do with the historicity of the gospels

Pretty much, I came to this thread to read about people's opinions on Jesus and the Gospels, not someone's rant about their own personal experience with religion. If I wanted that, I'd be cruising around on LiveJournal, not Habsworld.

well from what I gathered from the news yesterday it wasn't a story of is this historically accurate but a question of ones faith. I just was really really uncomfortable.

Especially if somebody asks what do you think? And I'm at a loss for words, which rarely ever happens ;)

Pretty much, I came to this thread to read about people's opinions on Jesus and the Gospels, not someone's rant about their own personal experience with religion. If I wanted that, I'd be cruising around on LiveJournal, not Habsworld.

I sort of gave my opinion, my little post was basically saying I'm not going to talk about this.

well from what I gathered from the news yesterday it wasn't a story of is this historically accurate but a question of ones faith. I just was really really uncomfortable.

Especially if somebody asks what do you think? And I'm at a loss for words, which rarely ever happens ;)

I sort of gave my opinion, my little post was basically saying I'm not going to talk about this.

usually when people dont want to talk about issues brought up in a given thread, they just dont post in it.

13 apostles. Mary-Magdalene was one of them, and its not Da Vinci Code crap... Theologians & Historians have debated about it for 10 years now.

13 apostles? Don't think so. Just because she had a back stage pass and rode on the bus doesn't mean she was in the band.

13 apostles? Don't think so. Just because she had a back stage pass and rode on the bus doesn't mean she was in the band.

Hahaha, I hadn't heard that one before, that's awesome!

Nope, like the purported discovery of Atlantis a few years back, if this was something serious, it would have been received with a little more media coverage than it has now.

Edited by TheAussiePosse