HABS vs AVS (Next big test: Gamethread)

Fletch96

HABS WIN HABS WIN. We have passed the test with flying colors. Kovalev gets 2 assists, Koivu has a big game, Theodore looks sharp, Zednik didn't get a point but oh well. This team is on fire and not only did we get Bulis back but we got Sundstrom thats going to help our pk a lot now.

one word....

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are on fire baby!!

That was a fun game to attend, a bit too many Nords/Avs jerseys for my liking in the building, but they werent cheering when the game was over :)

I didnt have a problem with the practice lines on Monday, but the current ones are doing the job...

:ghg:

I have never seen a habs game in person b4... im gonna make it my life goal to do that:/)

Great game... ryder is amazing, how does he make those shots? i love it! kovalev got some points! koivu is awsome yet again. This team is kicking ass!!

:ghg:

Hey, Guy10, welcome to the boards buddy!

And, I had really high hopes for this team at the begining of the season. Then again, I had high hopes in 2002-03. But I didn't think we'd do this well.

We have to remember, though. Every streak dies sometime. Gotta hold on tight so we don't fall off the bandwagon ;)