Game Thread | Rangers vs. Canadiens | 03/27/07

Spider-Man NL

3 goals against Lundqvist is not possible sorry.

i would think that a more accurate way of stating that is 'not likely' instead of 'not possible'...

even martin brodeur has pitiful nights and lundqvist is as human as brodeur...

GO :hlogo: GO!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patrick Roy once gave up 9. Anything is possible.

Good news out of town as everyone is losing who we need to lose.

You dont get it do you? Roy sucked that year, Lundqvist has been the best goalie in the WHOLE LEAGUE the past 3 months. 1.73 GAA in his last 37 games.

Patrick Roy once gave up 9. Anything is possible.

Good news out of town as everyone is losing who we need to lose.

you're right... status quo seems to be the word of the day for the end result of this night...

the only downside is that toronto will be caught up with one game in hand but toronto, as far as i understand has a worst line-up than we do to the end of the season...

You dont get it do you? Roy sucked that year, Lundqvist has been the best goalie in the WHOLE LEAGUE the past 3 months. 1.73 GAA in his last 37 games.

He can't stop what he can't see. A one-timer or down-low play on the PP with good traffic will beat this guy, and so will a Souray bomb if it's in the right place, as even the almighty Lundqvist can't move THAT fast.

Carbonneau, I'm not really sure why we have two wingers on their blueline waiting and the center passes it back to the D. Is the D going to get it to the wingers? We're backing up when we should be attacking. It's nice to see the D bring the puck up and the team converge on the zone in that style of play. That does work in some games. Problem is, it won't work tonight. Unfortunately the Rag$ are aggressively forechecking and standing up on their blueline. Getting it in the zone was no easier than it probably would have been for the winger. Maybe if the winger is concerned about an intercept, he could just dump it in . The other winger chases.....etc

Transition sucked in the 1st.

Why is line 2 not more utilized? :angry: I understand the line matching Bonk-Jagr but if Kostitsyn is to be a player, you have to go with him. Pleks gets a post. :blink::blink::blink: We need goals here. Line matching is one thing but you sometimes gotta just PLAY!

Seems like an opportune time to light him up. I suggest a Souray slapshot to the face mask to throw him off his game.

Well that's about to end in the second. I too, like everyone else positive on this board am sick of the roller coaster fans.

You support win or lose.

Cardiac Kids UNITE.

Here comes the come back. Saku gets the next goal and then the winning goal.

Screw LUNDQVIST he's a loser. Ever hear his rockband. Like I said loser!!!!

well, two to go...

Yes, but he kicks it way out...often to an opposing shooter

The new leg pads are designed to throw huge rebounds.

They changed the design because the former pads, no matter how soft you made them, would consistently kick out small rebounds which would create chaos in front of the net.

Goalies are now trying to redirect the rebounds to the boards or into the corners. Sometimes, they get caught giving it to the wrong colour jersey.