Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Senators | 03/30/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just posted a preview for tonight's game on the front page. As usual, I really appreciate receiving any feedback, good or bad. If there's something in particular you like or don't like about what I write, please let me know. And if you leave me your email address, I'll be glad to reply back.

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=1396

I'M so excited.

Brière used to stay at my GF former boss house when he was in junior.

knowing he was going to the game, she asked him if I could join him after the game. so I'm going to meet the buffalo players after the game !!!

I have the best girlfriend ever !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

I'M so excited.

Brière used to stay at my GF former boss house when he was in junior.

knowing he was going to the game, she asked him if I could join him after the game. so I'm going to meet the buffalo players after the game

Smuggle in a baseball bat and pull a Tonya Harding on Briere. We might be facing Buffalo in the first round...

:D

Smuggle in a baseball bat and pull a Tonya Harding on Briere. We might be facing Buffalo in the first round...

:D

I DO want to come home after the game you know...I'm too young to Die.

if anything, I'd go for Miller's legs !!

Off the topic a bit (but not really)...Who in the hell do we want to win between CAR/TB tonight??

It's tough to tell anymore :wacko:

I'm hoping for a Canes win, but I don't care too much either way as long as it doesn't extend past 60 minutes.

I'm hoping for a Canes win, but I don't care too much either way as long as it doesn't extend past 60 minutes.

Exactly! No 3 point games unless the habs are invovled.

Damn this game's got me nervous. I'm hoping Ottawa's not really giving much of a damn about where they finish. They've come in first and exited fast plenty of times already. They should rest Heatly and Reddon.