Cool find while I was moving this weekend.

huzer

As I'm unpacking some stuff that I moved out of my storage unit this weekend, I found an old plastic bin. Inside, are most of my ticket stubs from various events, quite a few Habs games from the Forum...and the most prized ones of all! Now, I just need to find the rests from that year....

DSC01475.jpg

Edited by huzer

Dead sexy.

damn right, maca

which game was that huzer ??

Edited by marky_and_komi

I'm pretty sure they played LA for the Cup that year. Upset Gretzky and the Kings, hehe.

yup

they played:

1st: qweebec

2nd buffalo

3rd islander

final: da Kings !!

One is against the Nords, one the Sabres. I don't know if it's still the case, but each home game was sequentially numbered. Thus...the ticket that says #5 is the 5th overall playoff home game. I've got all of them somewhere. '93 was Nords/Sabres/Isles/Kings. Every one of the Sabres games finished with score of 4-3...two in OT.

I'm pretty sure they played LA for the Cup that year. Upset Gretzky and the Kings, hehe.

There is no date si which round is it?

Edited by JMMR

There is no date si which round is it?

The "Match #2" ticket is from the first round against the Nords. The Match #5 ticket is against the Sabres. I've got two other tickets that I've found but didn't want to clutter up with too many pictures!

As I'm unpacking some stuff that I moved out of my storage unit this weekend, I found an old plastic bin. Inside, are most of my ticket stubs from various events, quite a few Habs games from the Forum...and the most prized ones of all! Now, I just need to find the rests from that year....

DSC01475.jpg

wow... at $30... not bad... lots in those days, i suppose but still.........

GO :hlogo: GO!

Edited by shortcat1