Canadiens sign Price to three-year deal

mathieu30

Great news, but I'll keep my expectations low for the moment. Lot of dominant junior goalies had a hard time adapting to the AHL at first.

The better news is the emergence of Halak. A little over a year ago he was in the ECHL. The kid burned through 3 leagues in a very short while. Hell of a 271st overall draft pick!!!

Great news, but I'll keep my expectations low for the moment. Lot of dominant junior goalies had a hard time adapting to the AHL at first.

The better news is the emergence of Halak. A little over a year ago he was in the ECHL. The kid burned through 3 leagues in a very short while. Hell of a 271st overall draft pick!!!

thats how one would define the word steal !!

I posted that comment last year as well but that kid as vokoun written all over him !!

I wonder what Halak could bring us as far as trades go? His numbers weren't great, but he had some great games. I think he needs another year with the Habs for sure.

This is amazing. Danis and Price with the bulldogs, and Huet and Halak with the Habs.

As long as we don't mess this up like Ferguson did in giving Rask away to Boston for Raycroft.

Price/Halak duo was comperable to Pogge/Rask. Poor T.O. has cut theirs in half

WE HAVEN'T :clap:

As long as we don't mess this up like Ferguson did in giving Rask away to Boston for Raycroft.

Price/Halak duo was comperable to Pogge/Rask. Poor T.O. has cut theirs in half

WE HAVEN'T :clap:

Would be nice if the Leafs and JFJ followed through on thier promise to upgrade the goalie position this summer and traded Pogge for lets say Theodore?

Would be nice if the Leafs and JFJ followed through on thier promise to upgrade the goalie position this summer and traded Pogge for lets say Theodore?

I would personaly send a sympathy card to JFjr saying thanks for being the new milburry

I am not sold on Justin Pogge. He reminds me of Trevor Kidd.

He put up monster numbers on a stacked Calgary Hitmen team as well as a stacked World Junior Canadian team. And he certainly did not light the world on fire with the Marlies this season.

He is not the sure shot prospect that the Toronto based Sports stations blew him up to be last year.

I like the fact that Carey Price got shelled nightly in Tri City and had to be the best player for Canada to win the Juniors this season.

My bet here is Pogge will be more Jeff Glass than Roberto Luongo