Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a disappointment. I'm not a Sabres fan obviously. But, I predicted they would win. Not Ottawa. I did say Ottawa could win and it was a tough tough call of a series to make, but felt the Sabres would do it.

Ottawa isn't destroying Buffalo so much as they are instead; playing at their level and Buffalo is just going through the motions. Buffalo is better than this. What the heck? If I had felt that Ottawa was going to win the series I still expected some moutarde from Buffalo, but this? :blink:

WHAT IS THIS?

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Sens total domination.

Sens are playing with heart.

True, but it's also systematic. The Buffalo players might have a play (pass or chance) under pressure and Buffalo is thinking about the play too much. That's why I said Montreal would do better. Buffalo has no instinct of tic tac toe - INSTINCT is what it's all about.

I would question Ruff on why these things haven't been addressed in practice. Obviously somebody forgot to address something :wacko:

True, but it's also systematic. The Buffalo players might have a play (pass or chance) under pressure and Buffalo is thinking about the play too much. That's why I said Montreal would do better. Buffalo has no instinct of tic tac toe - INSTINCT is what it's all about.

I would question Ruff on why these things haven't been addressed in practice. Obviously somebody forgot to address something :wacko:

well obviously the Sabres are just going through the motions. I mean that was the most pathetic power play I've ever seen by ANY hockey team. You give up a 2-0? lol

The 2OT game killed the Sabres. The Sens just came out and dominated and I guess the Sabres figured the series was over half way through the 2nd. Because now, the Sabres are in morning skate mode.

Wow... Ottawa put on a clinic tonight! I'm really shocked this is 3-0, and honestly, I don't think even the Ottawa fans around here expected it to be 3-0 series lead for the Sens before the series started, lol.

Well, I had Sabres in 7, so I have to stick for that until I'm proven wrong :P

GO DUCKS!

Wow... Ottawa put on a clinic tonight! I'm really shocked this is 3-0, and honestly, I don't think even the Ottawa fans around here expected it to be 3-0 series lead for the Sens before the series started, lol.

Well, I had Sabres in 7, so I have to stick for that until I'm proven wrong :P

GO DUCKS!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!

B)

Buffalo took a good ol' dump in the bed.

They sure did. What a sad way to end such a great season. :(