Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

or in the Canucks' case, to never show up at all.

With Luongo as our goalie, the question of us winning a cup is not "If" but "When".

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shhhhh.. So is Vancouver, just ask the Vancouver Memphis Grizzlies!

Michael Heisley is a moron. We weren't cursed on that. :P

Buffalo said the same thing with Hasek.

They made the finals didn't they? Unfortunate they didn't manage to win but it happens. However I have full confidence in Nonis and one interesting fact is after this season we will free up 9.2 million alone in Nazzy's and Morrison's salary. Have you checked the potential UFA's next summer? :D

My projected lineup for next season:

Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - UFA/Trade//Taylor Pyatt/Jason Jaffray/Michael Grabner

Markus Naslund - Ryan Kesler - Taylor Pyatt/Michael Grabner/Mason Raymond/Juraj Simek/Jannik Hansen

Matt Cooke - Brendan Morrison - Jannik Hansen/Trevor Linden

Alex Burrows - Rick Rypien - Trevor Linden/Jeff Cowan/Josh Green

Willie Mitchell - Kevin Bieksa

Mattias Ohlund - Kirill Koltsov/Alex Edler/Luc Bourdon

Sami Salo - Lukas Krajicek

Rory Fitzpatrick/One of the young guys

Roberto Luongo

Dany Sabourin/Drew MacIntyre

Something along those lines and Nonis will most likely add at least ONE offensive winger. Specifically a RW to play with the Sedins. With a lineup like that, I like our chances.

Anyways, back on topic. The Ducks will win tonight with Getz and Giggy leading the charge! :clap:

Well that's because they didn't draft Steve Nash and went with Big Country Reeves.

The most stupidest part is an expansion franchise wasn't allowed to have the first overall pick in it's first five seasons. That was what hindered the franchise. The Steve Francis incident was another hit and then Reeves doesn't need explaining..... :rolleyes:

There was talk we might get a team back but it's been quiet on that front lately. It's a longshot but with the problems in Portland and Seattle, Vancouver has popped up. Like I said, it's a longshot.....

Vancouver might be getting an NLL team back though... ^_^

I was going to root for Anaheim but I was pissed off at them for beating the Canucks. It's official. I'm cheering for the Ducks now. :lol:

Ducks for Cup! :clap:

Welcome to the party. B)

I feel your pain. I have heard that Ottawan's can be as annoying as the worst traits of the Canadiens' fan and the worst of the Leaf fan combined into one annoying combo.

All this "the cup must come to Canada" stuff I find dumb. Who cares? May the best team win.

Also, if they win you know it's going to be Ottawa EVERYWHERE. Good ol' Joe Blow's who care little about hockey nevermind the SENS will be wearing their jersey this summer :angry:

I personally find that behavior cowardly. Leaf fans and Habs fans have long suffered at each others jokes. We have guts versus the idiot who buys a jersey - how brave - NOT!

THANK YOU! :clap:

In my opinion, Pronger was finishing his check.

Neidermayer on the other hand, came in out of nowhere, Holmstrom wasn't even expecting him. Although, you notice Holmstrom look over and realize that Neidz is heading his way, but after he ditches the puck, I don't think he was expecting the hit from Neidermayer, but rather, was bracing himself for the Pronger hit.

Pronger shouldn't even be on the ice.

They missed it, but the guys in Toronto and Colin Campbell might not like that. Pronger pushed his head into the glass. Holmstrom hit the partitian I think. Ouch

This could be a huge turning point. Great way to give Detroit another reason - another mission. REVENGE on the scoreboard and the series.