Game #5 - Bulldogs @ Rochester - 4/26/07

Lammy

Any news on the starting goalie?

hope it's price. need to see his caracter.

hams will win this one !!

Danis will be a UFA this summer and I doubt the Habs will re-sign him (probably will go with Price & Desjardins next season) so I really dont think Danis will get much starts from now on.

true !! I really think that Danis will get a contract else where, though.

Here's the radio link.

Sportsjuice - Hamilton Bulldogs radio - 820 CHAM player

Between 2 NHL games, this one and the Knights there's alot to concentrate on. :D I'll have CBC stream and 2 radio streams running simultaneously with one game on TV. :lol:

GO DOGS. Price is going to steal this series if the boys can't bury 'em :clap:

Any news on the starting goalie?

We won't know that for sure until game time.....but according to an article in the Hamilton Spectator newspaper, it sounds like Price will be getting the start once again.

Anyone got any pictures or video of what happened to the Rochester American defencemen Mike Tuma (sp?) ?

Apparently Corey Locke fell on the ice and as he fell his skate slashed the guy's wrist. Apparently, it hit an artery that caused blood to spew all over the ice.

After that happened, the play continue and it led to the Bulldogs lone goal by Duncan Milroy.

(2-1 Amerks if anyone is listening)

2-2 Danny Groulx scored his first goal as a Bulldogs on a 5 on 3 PP for the Bulldogs.

Assisted by Ferland and Milroy.

Chipchura and Locke assisted the first goal.

End of 1st period.

Anyone got any pictures or video of what happened to the Rochester American defencemen Mike Tuma (sp?) ?

Apparently Corey Locke fell on the ice and as he fell his skate slashed the guy's wrist. Apparently, it hit an artery that caused blood to spew all over the ice.

After that happened, the play continue and it led to the Bulldogs lone goal by Duncan Milroy.

(2-1 Amerks if anyone is listening)

Holy crap, is the guy going to be okay? :blink:

Oh, and Go Dogs Go! :P