Game 6 Lineup

rocketrichard

I want to know if Begin will be ready for game 6 and same with Quintal although I think Quintal will be out for a considerable amount of time. Komi had a great game tonight and was playing like no tomorrow! Let's hope Begin is back but if he isn't dont worry, we got Perreault!:hlogo:

I don't know how serious Quintal's injury is, but if he is ready for game 6, I still want Komi in. Maybe take Bouillon out if Quintal is back. Komi brings as much energy as Bouillon and has more size, so he can be more physical. Both make mistakes, but I think Komi brings more to the team.

Definitely I hope Begin and Ward can play Saturday.

I haven't heard much about the injury, too bad though. He plays with heart and is a good leader. Komi did a great job stepping up for him though, he looked good out there most of the time.

On a side note, I just noticed that both games we won, the Game Thread used the large, spinning logos. Just in case, I say whoever makes the Thread for game 6 should make sure to use those logos. Call me superstitious.

[Edited on 4-16-04 by Fanpuck33]