Salmelainen + Mikus now with Toronto...will they haunt us?

giovannicanella

The Mikus they have is not the same guy the Habs let go. The Mikus they drafted is a d-man with the same name. The Mikus that the Habs let go re-entered the draft but went undrafted.

Edited by Mr. Nasty

The Mikus they have is not the same guy the Habs let go. The Mikus they drafted is a d-man with the same name. The Mikus that the Habs let go re-entered the draft but went undrafted.

Does Salmelainen really count as a former habs anyway? I don't really consider Damphousse a former Av.

Correct and Correct!

can you tell me how the hell does Salmelainen could haunt us ???

I'm sure he means that if Salmelainen scores a hundred points this year we'll be thinking "shit, we could have had him if we gave him a chance!"

Like L.A probably feels they lost out on Huet I would imagine. I doubt it though. About as much of a chance as Chad Kilger coming back to haunt us.

Now....let's talk about ESPOSITO! Not saying he would have been a great draft pick, but he will definatly come in and hurt us at some point. I'd put money on that

I'm sure he means that if Salmelainen scores a hundred points this year we'll be thinking "shit, we could have had him if we gave him a chance!"

Like L.A probably feels they lost out on Huet I would imagine. I doubt it though. About as much of a chance as Chad Kilger coming back to haunt us.

What he's saying is that Salmelainen is just an insignificant player that how could he possibly come back to haunt us.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT....but remember john leclair....

LeClair actually wore a Habs jersey at one time. He played games that mattered for the team. Salmalainen was a throw in and a name on a piece of paper. He never earned a nickel in a habs jersey.