The Ron Paul Appreciation Thread

zumpano21

I friggin' love this guy. A guy who freely speaks his mind, bases his decisions on critical reasoning, and is just plain believable.

I would love to see this guy in office but I have no idea if the momentum he's gained will translate to actual numbers.

Oh Yeah!

only problem with him where he makes himself a hypocrite abortion and other social issues in that extent that it is hurting the libertarian movement. All the Libertarians are going around proudly exactly like Ron Paul minus the "god-plex".

Because how can you be a champion of freedom yet restrict it at the same time? That's Paul's weak point with me.

I'd love to see him win though. Its not going to happen because, well Republicans are a bit stupid, if I must say. (instead they'll vote for a guy who likes the idea of concentration camps for people with AIDS)

I'd vote for him if he was nominated (which won't happen) and like I said wasn't a hypocrite on some social issues.

Although, Unity08 is openly looking for a ticket (rumoured to be Bloomberg's way in). Bloomberg/Paul ticket?

If Clinton wins I'm not going to vote, because I'm just worn out of the Clinton's and they don't have any ideas other then they're power hungry. Not saying she'll make a great President, she will. I'll just abstain and root from the sidelines if you will because I've got certain qualms.

In my far right wing district you only get to choose from A: Democrats B: Republicans C: Liberatarians D: The Constitution Party (aka the fascist religious nut jobs who entryst the republican party basically)

So I won't vote for President I'll just write in my father's name or something.

I do that all time. Wrote myself in for mayor last time....