Ovechkin taken for a ride

Sir_Boagalott

Oh my, this is so funny:

Washington Segway tour goes wrong when 4 Capitals attend. Ovechkin, Backstrom, Mike Greer, & Matt Bradley

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog...egway.html#more

Heres the video:

That is freaking awesome! :lol:

Another reason why Ovechkin is my favourite player. :D Thanks for posting that!

Man, it just kills me that the NHL doesn't market the hell out of Alex. The kid just oozes personality.

I asked why he was riding a Segway around D.C.

"Have fun," he said. "Why do I have to stay home? No. It's good. Watch beautiful city, watch girls...."

"Have you seen any girls?" Backstrom asked.

"No," Ovechkin replied. "Girls, where are you? I can't find you."

Hahahahahahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, it just kills me that the NHL doesn't market the hell out of Alex. The kid just oozes personality.

Hahahahahahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you seen the one when he first came over and they did this show with him while he showed off his new house? With the disco ball etc? I should find that one. ^_^

No doubt, that would be a blast.

"He's reckless, look at him," Green said. "I think he's gotten in about three accidents so far."

"He loves to be like that," Backstrom said. " He drives fast. He does everything fast. He skates fast, too."

"I'm crazy," Ovechkin said. "I'm sick."

I dont suspect that he is or anything, but I wouldnt be surprised in the least if they were to find Crack Cocaine in his system. He does seem to be crazy, always stuck in full gear. He kind of reminds me of some of the stand up comedians when they are all Coked up like Robbin Williams or Jim Carey.

Wth is Backstrom doing in the vid? That part make me bust a gut when the guy asks Backstrom what he's doing, and says "your from Sweden man, this cant be cold". :lol:

Thx Captain_Stealth for the crib link.