He still hasn't come back

MAK

Stars? Meh. A healthy Detroit could destroy everyone.

Feel sorry for the Avs though. Injuries are never nice.

Liar... :lol:

You don't feel sorry for the team that just beat your team.......

Plus, every year Detroit is going to win the cup. On paper they are the best, yadda yadda yadda.... Not happening as they still do not have a goaltender like say Luongo.....

I REST MY CASE!

Liar... :lol:

You don't feel sorry for the team that just beat your team.......

Plus, every year Detroit is going to win the cup. On paper they are the best, yadda yadda yadda.... Not happening as they still do not have a goaltender like say Luongo.....

I REST MY CASE!

:huh:

Detroit when mostly healthy is a great team. They allow such a low number of shots, the goalies they have will get the job done.

On the Avs, I'm still serious. If I continue I'm going to do something I don't even want to think of. :(

You should beworried. I should be worried about the Habs. There's only one goal. :hockey: Neither of our teams have done anything at all yet. It's fun and all but....

The first step is make the playoffs and I'm not worried about that at this point.

When we get to the next step, then we'll see but the goal at hand is make the playoffs.

Sub thread in a thread

Didn't want to start a new thread about the losses of Svatos and Smitty to the Avalanche so I decided to post it here. The Forsberg signing is a good thing more than ever now. These injuries look to be at least a 1st round loss casualty for Svatos. Smitty is doubtful but we'll see how that goes. Normally I (if I were an Avs fan) wouldn't be so worried. After all, the acquisition of Foote helps lighten the hit as does the emergence of Stastny as a good call up and players like Wolski make up for it too.

But, what a drag when there's the Anaheim's and the Brad Richards-Jere Lehtinen and Co. of the hockey universe. Detroit?

Sorry Jets. Sucks for Smitty. He's pure warrior.

???

I think you're underrating him a little bit.