Game Thread | Habs vs. Thrashers | 26/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I must say...I sure like the start of the Carey Price era. Sens losing 4-0 with less than a min to go to sweeten the deal!

Does he look cool when he is well focused ? Everything looks easy. No rebounds, he controls the puck well. He has all the tools to become a great goalie.

And Halak will be a good second. IMO, he is as good as Huet. As long as the team plays well defensively, the youngsters will do all right in the net.

Did you look at Grabovsky ? What a skater! I feel like Bob: we are a better team!

Does he look cool when he is well focused ? Everything looks easy. No rebounds, he controls the puck well. He has all the tools to become a great goalie.

And Halak will be a good second. IMO, he is as good as Huet. As long as the team plays well defensively, the youngsters will do all right in the net.

Did you look at Grabovsky ? What a skater! I feel like Bob: we are a better team!

Yeah Grabovsky looked fast but he either needs to get faster or learn how to pass quicker or protect the puck better.

I am excited to see what he does friday against Buffalo.

Price has what it takes to be an all time great...consistency is the only issue. He looked amazing tonight. Grabs looke hungry, I love it! Hopefully he'll stay up long enough to prove himself (and learn some English ^_^ )

Yeah Grabovsky looked fast but he either needs to get faster or learn how to pass quicker or protect the puck better.

I am excited to see what he does friday against Buffalo.

JMMR, Scheduling conflict on Friday! It's Carey Price bobble head night in Hamilton when the Bulldogs play Iowa. I dread missing the Habs, but I'm going to the Dogs game.

JMMR, Scheduling conflict on Friday! It's Carey Price bobble head night in Hamilton when the Bulldogs play Iowa. I dread missing the Habs, but I'm going to the Dogs game.

Oh man are you serious.

Get me one please.

WON'T TAKE OUR DEAL FOR HOSSA EH, ATLANTA BASTARDS.

IN YOUR FACEC BITCHES

The official post-trade-deadline post. Please pm Waddell.

Great stuff by Habs tonight!

La Favorita off Parc in little Italy, across from the church, near the Marche...best pizza hands-down.

Japanese pizza also comes with squid ink, or Korean kimchee...and of course, always topped with traditional Italian, er, mayonnaise. But hey, at 30$ for a medium, who can resist?