Leaf's Cause TV Cancellations

brobin

1. Comrade Pierre, if the private networks only show Leafs games it will not spoil my Vodka as the state run, funded Commie (Notice I did not say Communist Broadcasting System..DOH, now I did) TV station is funded by the people. Extorting money from me to tell me I MUST WATCH LEAFS is a state run Media campaign. Private companies show Leafs, I don't watch and don't pay! Got to love Capitalism!!!!

2. AND I am juvenile, reactionary, revolutionary, insane and obviously very good at getting under your skin... :rolleyes:

actually I wasn't getting relied up, that would be me in a debate in a calm voice stating to the audience that the guy shrieking next to me is unfit to lead and child like.

lol

I just don't get where you say its Communist. Rex Murphy runs the news department, how in the world is he even considered a left winger.

then people bitch and moan that they have activism television on for their news. Has it ever dawned on anyone that the other canadian media is sensationalist to the point where they exaggerate crimes in making them think its widespread and are completely negative. People want positive stories, stories that mean something. Not who shot whom, we're all going to die rhetoric.

anyway the leafs, well like i said. BCers always get the Leafs games. I don't watch the early. I turn on the tv at 9pm thinking the late game is about to start, then I get CBC Late Night and realize my primetime game IS the Late Night game. Then I just feel really stupid.

There's your answer to why I can't seem to watch a hockey game. I still think I'm in the midwest.

There is no difference between Canadians and Americans. We are the same nations of British people foundation, and then broad European immigration over 250 years, we are just different sovereign borders because of a short political war 250 years ago. Culturally there are only minute differences between Canadian and Americans as a broad nation, it's when you get into subgroups there is a real difference, but it is the same in the states. The difference between New York, Texas and San Fransisco is greater (but still pretty insignificant) than the broad difference between "Canadians" and "Americans". Same goes for Canada, the is more of a difference between the Maritimes, Quebec, Ontarion, the Prairies and Coastal BC than "America".

There is no difference between Canadians and Americans. We are the same nations of British people foundation, and then broad European immigration over 250 years, we are just different sovereign borders because of a short political war 250 years ago. Culturally there are only minute differences between Canadian and Americans as a broad nation, it's when you get into subgroups there is a real difference, but it is the same in the states. The difference between New York, Texas and San Fransisco is greater (but still pretty insignificant) than the broad difference between "Canadians" and "Americans". Same goes for Canada, the is more of a difference between the Maritimes, Quebec, Ontarion, the Prairies and Coastal BC than "America".

way to white wash the other founding group of Canada. Shocking since you come from Montreal.

Culturally the same? LOLOLOL

Stop white washing Canadian history to the anglo point of view.

Canada is bi-lingual

Canada is french

Canada is british

Canada is peaceful

Canada as a country in a whole has nothing in common with America other then anglo media domination and right wing political movements in the west.

The U.S. is not bi-lingual

The U.S. don't consider themselves "english" they're Americans

America's culture is based on an idea, where you drop your background and become like Americans.

America was founded on violence, we "rally around the flag", highly militaristic

I'm appalled.

Je me souviens que né sous le lys, je croîs sous la rose

way to white wash the other founding group of Canada. Shocking since you come from Montreal.

Culturally the same? LOLOLOL

Stop white washing Canadian history to the anglo point of view.

Canada is bi-lingual

Canada is french

Canada is british

Canada is peaceful

Canada as a country in a whole has nothing in common with America other then anglo media domination and right wing political movements in the west.

The U.S. is not bi-lingual

The U.S. don't consider themselves "english" they're Americans

America's culture is based on an idea, where you drop your background and become like Americans.

America was founded on violence, we "rally around the flag", highly militaristic

I'm appalled.

Je me souviens que né sous le lys, je croîs sous la rose

Meh, we're used to it! Everyone knows that We Québecois aren't real Canadians!;)

WOW, I'm Impressed! Well said! :clap:

Edited by Habsfan