64-70 Roster Question

goalerexpert86

Hello all... I am not an actual Habs fan but of course I do respect them. Anyways the other day I found a signed hockey stick in my grandparents basement. It is signed by a bunch of Montreal Canadiens and I am having a hard time figuring out which year it was. He won it in a hospital charity golf tournament back in the early 70's. Names I can remember and could read are Jean Beliveau, Yvon Cournoyer, Gump Worsley, Claude Larose, John Ferguson and Dick Duff. I will be getting some pictures of it soon to try and identify some more of the signatures. I have it placed between 64-70 and unfortunatly I can't narrow it down any further then that from the names I remember.

Hello all... I am not an actual Habs fan but of course I do respect them. Anyways the other day I found a signed hockey stick in my grandparents basement. It is signed by a bunch of Montreal Canadiens and I am having a hard time figuring out which year it was. He won it in a hospital charity golf tournament back in the early 70's. Names I can remember and could read are Jean Beliveau, Yvon Cournoyer, Gump Worsley, Claude Larose, John Ferguson and Dick Duff. I will be getting some pictures of it soon to try and identify some more of the signatures. I have it placed between 64-70 and unfortunatly I can't narrow it down any further then that from the names I remember.

Send the stick to me. I'll help you out.

*shifty eyes*

can you post a high-res pic of the stick. Some of us might have a shot at recognizing a sig you haven't. I know some people on here have sig collections. Have you tried to date the stick itself, perhaps? Maybe based on model year, someone here can narrow it down.

It's hard to say what year it is. I would have to analyze it close up. Don't send it to that other guy, he shifted his eyes. Send it to me and I will PM you and let you know what year it's from. I can solve this problem for you free of charge.

Why can't my grandparents have shit like that in their basement instead of old clothes and mothballs?

http://www.hockeydb.com/

Doubtful you can pinpoint it unless their is a name that only played one season. Best bet would be to get it appraised because those names were all mainstays

between the period you listed.