You will probably hate me for this.

Fletch96

I want Pavel BURE!

When he is healthy, and wants to play he is very AWSOME!!!

pavel-bure1d.jpg

:hlogo::clap::hlogo::clap::hlogo::clap::hlogo:

OLE! ole,ole,ole OLE, OLE!

[Edited on 2004/7/13 by Fletch96]

I also thought about that a few times ... if he's healthy, I would take him in a second, no doubt about that. But I think if he comes back, he never won't be the same. His knee is quite damaged and I think it would be better to call it a career.

You are right a healthy, motivated Pavel would be a wonderful addition.

Unfortunately, the P. Bure I just described hasn't been seen since he left Vancouver. Until he proves that his knee is healthy -- which I think is not the case--- he can't even be considered and even then the risk/price would be too high

Well, the way I see it, is Montreal would like a good big strong player, who doesn't have a long history of injuries. The last thing the habs need is another player who is known to get injured all the time, because he cant shake that black cloud that follows him around.

If it were possible to sign the P. Bure of Past, I'd say go for it, but, I think Gainey will be looking to someone else.

If we can sign him near $1 million, go for it...he may show flashes of what he used to be. Put in a ton of performance incentives, and we could have a major steal.

But if not him, we could always hope with Adam Deadmarsh and Dean McCamond. :P

Originally posted by ricucity

If we can sign him near $1 million, go for it...he may show flashes of what he used to be. Put in a ton of performance incentives, and we could have a major steal.

But if not him, we could always hope with Adam Deadmarsh and Dean McCamond. :P

I heard that Adam Deadmarsh is really out of shape and will probably retire, he got really messed up from all those concussions. Deadmarsh is one of my favourite players, but I would not sign him because of his health. McCammond is really speedy, but I would want a higher quality player then Dean on our top lines (unless you want to use him on a bottom line?)

Originally posted by ricucity

I was joking with DEADmarsh and McCammond. They are done due to injuries.

LOL, I should of figured that because we're in a Pavel Bure thread... good one.

Originally posted by Fletch96

I want Pavel BURE!

When he is healthy, and wants to play he is very AWSOME!!!

That's why Montreal should avoid him. I hate players with question marks. There is plenty of consistent talent in the league.

This club needs few changes. Experience alone will make us better next year than we were this past season. In situations like that, players like Bure are too huge a gamble.