While we were gone: Tories like Hells Angels and the Truth about Bush

Pierre the Great

Well its been a bad month for Conservatism.

Is it me or does the Bush administration people and backers seriously sound and act like folks from diehard regimes usually something totalitarian in nature who don't see the end coming when its already past.

I swear watching this whole McClellan thing go down reminds me of Hitler's last days with his diehards in his bunker. Man the U.S. government is whacked out.

Harper's been exposed which is always good.

And even better on the provincial front Gordo the Sun King, King of the Sky and Almighty the Lord and Saviour of Britannia Canada has mutiny amongst his ranks in Northern BC over the Carbon Tax aka 'repent tax' which does absolutely nothing for the environment. Anyway he's got a party rebellion going on with the North which still thinks Gordo is a reformer right winger. If they split, freedom comes to BC.

haha

Oh and I forgot to mention somehow I got into UBC. :D

Pierre.....

I would delete/edit everything in this thread right now. :lol:

Why?

If people can't 'get it or comprehend' then that's their problem.

No, most people just don't give two shits about either of these stories. Stealth, you tricked me into thinking this actually picked up. I guess if you give it time though.

On a side note, I would totally rail that Couillard chick.

Oh I beg to differ on the Harper thing.

Bush thing, yeah probably. People are apathetic here. Besides the diehards everybody hates the Republicans.

I meant on HW, dummy. You can't even argue at this point, the only serious posts are yours.

Toronto Star reported that Maxime Bernier spent 22 573 for a fly to Laos !!!! The newspaper search and said he could have traveled comfortable for 7000$.

Keep going on Bernier and you'll be kicked in Québec !

you read it here first... what a loser !

Edited by JoeLassister