2.301 million average for the Finals on CBC

down 8% from last year of 2.503 million

Playoffs:

1.343 million average

down 9% from last year of 1.477 million

US

Finals:

3.2 rating and a 6 share for the Finals

Game 6 had a 4.0 rating and a 7 share, a 111 per cent increase over the last Game 6 in 2006, when Edmonton-Carolina drew a 1.9

Translation: Bettman is ignoring Canada as usual so people are tuning out and he needs to rid the NHL of non NHL markets. So simple. Still its low. Ban any non traditional hockey market from making the playoffs and it will go up of course. Next year when we a ATL-SJ final that burning log shown during Christmas will get better ratings. ;)

People will watch a game when the teams are known. Nobody knows places like Florida and Arizona have a hockey team. :wacko: The people in PHOENIX don't even know they have a hockey team. god. *sigh*

Still a rerun of Gossip Girl on CW or Farmer Needs a Wife still gets higher ratings.

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/AL...7EcLqsLc-JtZAfg

Edited by Pierre the Great

People will watch a game when the teams are known. Nobody knows places like Florida and Arizona have a hockey team. :wacko: The people in PHOENIX don't even know they have a hockey team. god. *sigh*

None of those teams you listed were in the playoffs...

haha

wait

I remember some of you saying that I should still watch the games even though Canadian teams weren't in it anymore. Seems a lot of people share my sentiment.

Yeah, it was Fanpuck.

Not Canadian.

haha

wait

I remember some of you saying that I should still watch the games even though Canadian teams weren't in it anymore. Seems a lot of people share my sentiment.

wow... that must mean you are right!

After Habs and Avs were out, I only watched the 2nd/3rd period of game 5 of the finals. Am I a statistic or should I just go back to sleep... :zzz:

Haha

After Game 3 of Wings/Avs, I didn't watch playoff hockey again until Games 5 and 6 of the SCF only because I wanted to see the Stanley Cup being presented.

Haha

After Game 3 of Wings/Avs, I didn't watch playoff hockey again until Games 5 and 6 of the SCF only because I wanted to see the Stanley Cup being presented.

I cannot stand or even attempt to like the Wings. I almost hate them as much as LEAFS

I pretty much did what jets did. I didn't watch a game until the final 10 minutes of game 6 in the SCF.

I despise the Red Wings and I hate their uniforms. I hate their obnoxious fans, but always wished Lindstrom, Holmström and Zetterberg were on my team. :lol:

Its dominated by Swedes now, 90s all those Russians. damn made me jealous as a Blues supporter. They always got the good players and we'd get the Craig Janney's of the world or the Courtnall brothers. lol

Edited by Pierre the Great