2009 Draft To Be In Montreal

Fanpuck33

Don't see it. They'll miss Foote for the full season, but Tyutin will help quite a bit in that regard. Filatov, Huselius, Umberger and Torres should help negate the loss of Zherdev and Fritsche.

Leclaire has to nearly duplicate the year he had in order for Columbus to entertain playoff thoughts, plus hope for a couple of really disasterous seasons out of some teams expected to make it, but they're definitely better than St. Louis, IMO.

Here's my Western Conference breakdown based on last year's finish:

Detroit - holds

San Jose - holds

Dallas - holds

Anaheim - holds

Minnesota - at best holds, likely worse

Colorado - worse

Calgary - at best holds, likely worse

Nashville - holds

Chicago - improves

Vancouver - holds

Edmonton - improves

Phoenix - improves

Columbus - could improve, likely holds

St. Louis - at best holds

Los Angeles - gradual improvement

Not a lot of movement, but Minny, Colorado, Calgary and even Nashville could drop out of the top 8 with Chicago, Edmonton, and Phoenix the most likely to move into the playoff mix. Columbus has an outside shot, but more than likely won't be able to improve enough to push any of those guys out. Really, Vancouver has a better shot than Columbus at this point, and any team that is in the playoffs has a better shot than them as well, except maybe Colorado who could be a disaster.

and Montreal holds ....................................................THE CUP right? :clap:

Last time I went to see a movie at the AMC, it was 12$ The same price as the Paramount on Ste-Catherine.

then you get tickets for all your HW buddies !!

I'm not even sure If I'll be able to get some from her. I'll see what I can do!

• 1 month later...