Game Threads

Fanpuck33

I have been in contact with Spiderman-NL on another forum and i told him that i used his Toronto Game thread. I asked him if i could use his threads in the Future and he said that he would rather I not because of the way he was treated over here.

I am currently in contact with someone from another Forum to see if i could use his game threads in the Future for Habsworld. If he does not want me using his game threads i will try and get him to join this forum and pos them here.

I have been in contact with Spiderman-NL on another forum and i told him that i used his Toronto Game thread. I asked him if i could use his threads in the Future and he said that he would rather I not because of the way he was treated over here.

I am currently in contact with someone from another Forum to see if i could use his game threads in the Future for Habsworld. If he does not want me using his game threads i will try and get him to join this forum and pos them here.

Can you not sue them anyways?

Can you not sue them anyways?

I'm guessing you mean by "sue" you mean Pursue and i thought I could contcat him but his Private Message is turned off so i really have no way of contacting him.