Habs vs Red Wings

JoeLassister

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Full credit to the grinders tonight.. they have definitely led the way with hard work and simple hockey..

And I am very impressed with Kost defensively... Carbo must love his shot blocking

Well he should be ok as long as pricey stays in his net. :lol::clap:

f ing ref needs a penalty for interference

What really annoys me is that Koivu gets knocked down with the cross check several times a game in that exact situation, yet it never gets called.. I just don't get it.. i assumed they decided that it was okay in front of the net in a scramble.. but now we get called for it????

Wow!!! 3-0 Habs. Who would of thunk it!!!!!!!!!!

Smart, solid game. Nice grinding by the likes of Lapierre, Begin and Kostopoulos. Also Dandy doing some great work.

Nice to see Pleks and Higgy on the scoresheet.

The Habs are defininitely outplaying the Wings.

Keep it up it the 3rd.

Stupid NHL Network/Comcast/centre Ice. The game isn't on centre Ice, and the NHL Network isn't included in the centre Ice package....and get this, on centre Ice, they're playing TWO versions of 2 different games, which are eating up 4 channels. (home and away broadcasts). Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

tsn was down so that is what I was watching but now back to tsn. great game. Hated the detroit announcers, almost like they did not really know who les habs are.

don't list streams of that sort in the forum send PMs to discuss that thanks

Edited by JeanLucPilon

tsn was down so that is what I was watching but now back to tsn. great game. Hated the detroit announcers, almost like they did not really know who les habs are.

don't list streams of that sort in the forum send PMs to discuss that thanks

Sorry

I'll PM next time