The use of Laraque?

25in2009

I also love BGL. I was sure that his addition to the team last year would make our smaller guys play like they were 2 inches taller, but it didn't pan out! I just hope that Big george will play 60 games this year and will take care of dickheads like lucic!

Edited by Habsfan

I also love BGL. I was sure that his addition to the team last year would make our smaller guys play like they were 2 inches taller, but it didn't pan out! I just hope that Big george will play 60 games this year and will take care of dickheads like lucic!

If he puts his principles aside.

No more: "do you want to fight please? No, ok no problem, thank you for your time and consideration"

Exactly Rafikz, if he palys the way he did with Pittsburgh he'll be fine. If someone does something that crosses the line it is BGL job to address it immediately.

If not, Stewart and i can't remember his name but he had a few fights the preseason are waiting for your spot.

BGL needs to play smart, physical hockey like the other tough guys and not take dumb penalties.

I was excited when they signed him now i'm starting to think another tough guy would be better. I am willing to give him a chance this year to prove me wrong. He was injured most of the year.

BGL needs to be healthy first. It's difficult to be a punisher when you're hurting so much.

Frustrating to be a Habs fan. We've been waiting for years to have Laraque. Now that we have him he sucks.

I bet we'll sign Getzlaf as UFA when he's 37.

I wish the Habs management stop reacting but freaking building a championship team. Now

If he puts his principles aside.

No more: "do you want to fight please? No, ok no problem, thank you for your time and consideration"

No another thread about BGL?!?!??! Please no!!!

Laraque is the new Captain. http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/283120.html

Was supposed to be Komi, but now that he is gone, Laraque nominated himself. Nobody else wanted to challenge him.

if i read that story correctly He is the new NHLPA rep not capitain.