GDT: Devils/Habs (Jan. 9, 7:00)

dlbalr

well they wasted the 2nd PP. Why the hell can't Martin put Pouliot on the PP with Plex and Cammy is beyond me. He is your hottest guy, threw him out there and try and get Plex and Cammy out of their slump.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We played very well, unfortunately goaltending on both sides was the difference.

Yup. I was impressed with the whole team in this period, with the exception of one small goal. Such is life.

Anyone see that wacky play in the leafs-penguins game. Goncher takes a shot from the point that looked like it went in, play continues, leaf go the other way and Gonchar hauls down the leaf. They review the play and it showed Gonchar scored, BUT, Gonchar gets a penalty on the play. How the hell do you give a penalty on the same play, since once you make a decision that the goal was scored, the play would have been dead and the clock stopped???? Only in the NHL. I guess its bcoz the war room is in Toronto!!!

Not a bad game. Not surprised it's just 1-1 but the Habs are competing. Would help if Camm & Plex had a right-winger.

I continue to be impressed with the intensity, control and passing we are demonstrating.

The intensity is there. Control is ok considering it's the Devils. But passing? Our passing has been, at best, laborious all season long.