GDT---Bulldogs vs Oklahoma Barons---10/24/10

Lammy

Really liked Brenden Nash in the first period. I think he's a real dark horse prospect right now... good skating, good passing, good size. Two years of pro experience (80 game seasons) and it'll be interesting to see where he's at.

Pacioretty still kind of floats out there, but when he gets his legs going you still see a solid pro there.

Conboy should've gotten a major for that hit from behind... wasn't called at all.

That goal was pretty. Nash with a nice breakout, Palushaj a great flip pass, Desharnais with the fake and deke.

Maxwell forcing the issue for sure. Looks strong.

Tough way to lose it, the Bulldogs had plenty of opportunities to clear the puck but didn't. Mayer looked decent in goal, he'll be able to hold his own as the backup this year. Quite impressed with Nash, he's more well rounded than I thought. Desharnais was the most dangerous forward out there, Pacioretty looked good but his hands remind me so much of Chad Kilger that it scares me.

Tough way to lose it, the Bulldogs had plenty of opportunities to clear the puck but didn't. Mayer looked decent in goal, he'll be able to hold his own as the backup this year. Quite impressed with Nash, he's more well rounded than I thought. Desharnais was the most dangerous forward out there, Pacioretty looked good but his hands remind me so much of Chad Kilger that it scares me.

Thought we out played them for most part. Very impressed with penalty kill, especially the long two man short. Our power play not so much. Nash indeed was impressive. Desharnais, Maxwell and White get honorable mention. Enqvist is the guy I liked as much as Nash.

Thought we out played them for most part. Very impressed with penalty kill, especially the long two man short. Our power play not so much. Nash indeed was impressive. Desharnais, Maxwell and White get honorable mention. Enqvist is the guy I liked as much as Nash.

You're bang on with the PK - Engqvist and Russell both were stellar on the PK - hopefully now more people realize that Russell isn't just a spare part on that team but rather an important piece. On the flip side, I wasn't too impressed with Wyman out there, he just looked out of sorts for the most part, not sure why.