Official Canadiens site

BlueKross

I had the same issue a week ago. I'm not sure what the deal was. I think it was only on my work computer

I am one of those old farts who are on dial-up. The whole site looks updated except for the heading news. Yes I still read my news.

I am one of those old farts who are on dial-up. The whole site looks updated except for the heading news. Yes I still read my news.

Trust me, I know the feeling...aside from the being old part. :) Are you using the English version or the French one? I've heard complaints that the French one is slow at updating but the English one seems to be working fine.

Trust me, I know the feeling...aside from the being old part. :) Are you using the English version or the French one? I've heard complaints that the French one is slow at updating but the English one seems to be working fine.

English- The problem has been fixed. There are a dozen new enteries and we are up to date. Maybe somebody from the NHL read these boards or better still we have a member that is deeply rooted.

My guess is that the website might detect your internet speed and offer you a lightweight version. There might have been a glitch in the fact that the lightweight version wasn't in sync. You're not lucky to be on dial-up :(