The past week.

Commandant

Hi all,

I was away and out of internet range for the past week. If someone can provide a quick summary of what has gone on I'd appreciate it.

I got the scores but not much else.

How is the team looking? Who scored for us and who is playing well/poorly? Did Price start all three games or was Budaj used?

Has Subban started scoring?

What's the word on Markov and Gomez? Any new injuries? Has Emelin played? Any callups? Any trades?

Any big news around the league? Did columbus fire anyone? Any trades? And is Crosby back?

How are the bulldogs doing as well?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, that answers exactly what I wanted from the habs and bulldogs perspective.

Only questions remain: How close is Markov? And around the league stuff?

Lucic's got new enemies.. he concussed Ryan Miller.

Markov just started practicing with the team today

If goalies are handling puck outside the crease they should be fair game, but still same as hitting a top player on your team and every Sabre should of come to Miller's defense right away. Wasnt a dirty hit nor from behind, so no suspension most likely needed.

Did Price start all three games or was Auld used?

It's easy to forget that we have a new backup this year because we hardly see him, haha I know. Yes, Budaj played against Nashville, played well and got the win.