The Slump was my fault

huzer

I'd like to apologize for causing the team's slump. Back in February, when the Habs lost to Toronto, that day I had worn a short that was eerily similar to a Leaf's jerseys in color. Completely accidentally, of course. I have quite a few other blue shirts, although none that are as Leaf'y is that one. I then banished the shirt to the bottom of the tshirt drawer. Fast forward a month and change, and I broke out "the shirt" due to a tshirt laundry shortage. Not knowing the day, I kept the shirt on. That night, the Habs lost to the Leafs 5-1. I then negated to re-banish the shirt and left it out. I finally noticed my error yesterday prior to the Bolts game. The shirt has been relegated back to its appropriate spot, never to be heard from again.

So, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for causing everyone the heartache they've felt over the past week. I'd also like to apologize to Carey and Peter, for putting the blue shirt mojo hex on them.

I'd like to apologize for causing the team's slump. Back in February, when the Habs lost to Toronto, that day I had worn a short that was eerily similar to a Leaf's jerseys in color. Completely accidentally, of course. I have quite a few other blue shirts, although none that are as Leaf'y is that one. I then banished the shirt to the bottom of the tshirt drawer. Fast forward a month and change, and I broke out "the shirt" due to a tshirt laundry shortage. Not knowing the day, I kept the shirt on. That night, the Habs lost to the Leafs 5-1. I then negated to re-banish the shirt and left it out. I finally noticed my error yesterday prior to the Bolts game. The shirt has been relegated back to its appropriate spot, never to be heard from again.

So, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for causing everyone the heartache they've felt over the past week. I'd also like to apologize to Carey and Peter, for putting the blue shirt mojo hex on them.

Sprinkle it with holy water and burn it under the light of a full moon and scatter the ashes

AND

NEVER associate with any item of apparel in that shade of blue, ever again!

The consequences in case of the playoffs could be catastrophic.

• Upvote 1

THIS

Sprinkle it with holy water and burn it under the light of a full moon and scatter the ashes

AND

NEVER associate with any item of apparel in that shade of blue, ever again!

The consequences in case of the playoffs could be catastrophic.

And your forgiven Huzer

I can't tell you how moved I was when you stood up to take a bullet for me.

It was one hell of a movement.

A stomach clutcher.

A bowl 'n bowel buster.

But we all know it was me and great movements notwithstanding I have to own up. It's not that my shirt was blue .. hell no.. nothing as forlorn and predictable as that, but worse and I'm ashamed I couldn't even see it coming.

My shirt was ...I'm so ashamed.. it was so, so....so utterly tasteless. Like distilled water..... fit only for a steam iron.... depressingly, unremarkably, irretrievably banal. A non-shirt.

So you see, t'was I who flew the true Laffyourselfsick colours... or rather.. their lack.

Butt thank you for the great movement.