Devils vs Habs, Sept. 23, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

I'm saying he's garbage, we'll be eaten alive when he's out there. Therrien will change his mind after a game or 2 with that sloth out there.

Whether that happens or not, he'll still get the first chance. In the context of keeping Tinordi up to start the season, that doesn't help his chances.

Guest Stogey24

I'm saying he's garbage, we'll be eaten alive when he's out there. Therrien will change his mind after a game or 2 with that sloth out there.

He's been brought in for size and the fear factor. Everyone was saying we needed size on the back end, so M.B delivered. He's also going to clear the net for Carey.

as i have said before as long as he doesn't leave our end of the ice Murray will be ok.

Most 3rd pairing defensive d-men don't shine at other end, but still dosent mean they cant play an important role and I still like the cheap low-risk signing.

I even saw Subban block a shot yesterday, on purpose, which is a very good sign of his all-round game improving/maturing.