2015 Draft Weekend

dlbalr

In my own personal mock draft, I made three guesses at each of the Habs' second day selections. At 87, I have Radovan Bondra, Conor Garland, and Dennis Gilbert. Having taken a D already, Gilbert may not really be a consideration.

Dunn to Blues, seems like a nice pick.at 56.

Should Habs trade a 2016 pick to move up?

The whole Habs table yesterday, (I was sitting in the fourth row of 112 in the BB and T) were just kicking back. I didn't see Bergevin pick up a phone once. They got Petry, everything else will come from that major coup.

As for the Habs pick, my dad put it best: a txt that read "yawn." A safe pick and very little activity from the Habs at the draft.

The whole Habs table yesterday, (I was sitting in the fourth row of 112 in the BB and T) were just kicking back. I didn't see Bergevin pick up a phone once. They got Petry, everything else will come from that major coup.

As for the Habs pick, my dad put it best: a txt that read "yawn." A safe pick and very little activity from the Habs at the draft.

Bergevin had made the rounds before the draft from the sounds of things, must not have liked what he heard. Did you keep an eye on Timmins? He does some of the trade talk stuff at the draft, especially anything in terms of pick for picks.

Bergevin had made the rounds before the draft from the sounds of things, must not have liked what he heard. Did you keep an eye on Timmins? He does some of the trade talk stuff at the draft, especially anything in terms of pick for picks.

That makes sense. Timmons was up and about.

Oh well, I'll put my disappointment aside and raise my fist in the air for new Hab Lukas Vejdemo!!!!

Lukas Vedjemo, a Swedish C. Time to do some research...

Sounds like another Andreas Enqvist, lol.

That pick got all draft junkies stumped

with so little Swedish junior coverage, they say

I keep thinking Erik Nystrom II

Strong skater, good hands needs to work on physicality, is one brief note on him

Timoshov to Leafs at 125 is too smart a pick for them, what is going on with no truculence required?.

Bear gone..shucks liked the name.